2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Donny Wahlberg is the one in NKOTB. But yeah, the only time I've found Mark attractive is in that iconic Calvin Klein shoot.

I swore Mark was in the group for a brief period of time with Donny. 

I just woke up, so I'll make my decision later, since mostly everyone made their cuts while I was asleep, so everyone can expect a decision in about 5 to 6 hours...

Edited by Stephhyy

DONALD DRIVER

Image result for donald peta

Donald Driver was a footballer for the Green Bay Packers, playing wide receiver. He was chosen to be a contestant on Season 14 of Dancing with the Stars after playing in the Super Bowl that February. He was an average performer, despite being equal second bottom of the leaderboard after his Cha-Cha in Week 1. His most memorable moments, include his Argentine Tango, that had a risky lift, his trio Jive, which started the trio dances for a consecutive 15 or 16 seasons and his Freestyle, which was different and unexpected from him and ultimately won the title for him. I am cutting him here as between him and Jodie, I liked Jodie better, her dances were more memorable for me and because Dee cut someone in this round that I liked (Sorry).

SAVING: Jodie Sweetin

1 minute ago, *Chris said:

Are back to back nominees rule not in effect as no one been following it? :haha:

I really didn't realize this was an issue!? :dead: . Yes in the final cycle of all games, the previous cycle's nominees rule doesn't matter!!

• Like 1

2HHniuN.jpg

Here's an overdue congratulations to our updated winner's circle! Mya, Erin Andrews, Brandy, Chelsea Kane, Ricki Lake, Jacoby Jones, and Alfonso Ribeiro have all recently secured season victories! All are actually first time winners except Chelsea Kane who has gone 3 for 3!

And for pro stats that brings us to:

Witney - 3

Maksim - 2

Karina - 1

Dmitry - 1

Mark - 1

Derek - 1

Alan - 1

I may not agree with all of the winners choices, but it's nice seeing some new faces winning this time around. Although actually 5 of my favorites have won which I feel is more than most of the other games. :dead: 

1 hour ago, *Lily said:

Dang that's impressive that Chelsea has won her season each time. :haha: Although I guess looking back at her season she doesn't have much competition :dead:

I wonder if anyone else can pull a 3-peat. 😮 

45 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Well I know who my main target in the 2020 DWTS Rankdown will be. 🙂 

Lol you always say that but never go through with it. :lmao: 

Carlos PenaVega

22871607d878a542b8cf02598ceb397e.jpg

One half of the PenaVega duo that competed on the 21st season of Dancing with the Stars.  He made it further this go round then last time.  Carlos was more consistent then Alexa, but he had less stand out routines in my opinion.  Carlos lasted longer then her, and made it all the way to the finals.  He was the first to leave in 4th place.  Carlos had two perfect scores that he was award in the final week for his Foxtrot and his Freestyle.  In my opinion his Trio Charleston was his best dance.  His partner was Witney Carson, and he had an average score of 26.6.  With this cut, I believe this makes Alexa the winner of season 21, so thats neat.  Sorry he doesn't go any further.

Save: Drew Lachey

ALEXIS REN

Image result for alexis alan

Finally, I can cut Alexis after trying to get her cut earlier, but failed. Alexis Ren is an Instagram ‘influencer’ who was on Season 27 of Dancing with the Stars. She was partnered with Alan who they used as a showmance for the seaon, but didn’t work out. Anyway, I really don’t remember any of her dances and don’t think she should have made the final at the start of the season, but since the winner was wrong (and should have been eliminated earlier than winning), she did deserve to be in the finals at the time. She was however on the better team dance that season (even though Joe was in the team), but is one the weaker dances and has lasted too long in the rankdown, so she can leave here.

SAVING: Juan Pablo di Pace