2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

On 2/17/2020 at 8:06 PM, Alex95 said:

I’m worried about a Jana robbery that will lead to Nikki being Gleb’s highest partner tbh.

On 2/17/2020 at 8:09 PM, Elliott said:

Well now I know my mission for this.

On 2/17/2020 at 8:43 PM, aliasocfan said:

Underestimating the power of Chris and I's pettiness. 😍

sasha banks wwe GIF

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Nikki wasn’t Gleb’s highest ranked partner in this, though. And I’m not the one who cut Jana???

You nominated her though, knowing than some of her fans were Unable to save her... You’re as guilty as Richard! 

Edited by *Chris

I'm out of surgery and everything went well. They removed my gallbladder which apparently had maximum capacity of gallstones.😓 I'm so groggy and in a lot of pain. Thanks for all your well wishes. It means the world. I was so scared to go under anesthesia but now I am glad it's over. ILY.❤️

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I'm out of surgery and everything went well. They removed my gallbladder which apparently had maximum capacity of gallstones.😓 I'm so groggy and in a lot of pain. Thanks for all your well wishes. It means the world. I was so scared to go under anesthesia but now I am glad it's over. ILY.❤️

Sending love, glad it all went well! ❤️

59 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I’m glad to hear it went well! Hopefully the pain is only temporary and you will be feeling a whole lot better from now on.

Maria Menounos (Season 14)

giphy.gif

source.gif

Maria Menounos lasted long enough and is the weakest of the remaining bunch of nominees. This is a pretty easy choice to make honestly. Maria Menounos is known for being a television host. I feel like Maria works a lot, but never does anything notable nor interesting nor good. Anyways. Maria is part of the pretty solid Season 14 cast and was partnered with Derek Hough for the competition. 

Maria did well in the competition, but never really stood out in the competition until her final three weeks in the competition. Maria started the competition off with a Cha Cha that earned the score of 21. However, Season 14 proved to be pretty good from the very start, so Maria actually had one of the weakest dances of the night. Maria significantly improved the following week with her Quickstep, earning a 25 and only ranking behind Katherine and Roshon - AKA her superiors. Maria continued to improve the following week with her Rumba on Most Memorable Year Week, earning the score of 27. Maria ranked third once again this week, falling behind Katherine and William - AKA her superiors. On Rock Week, Maria danced a Tango that earned her a 26 and the second spot on the leaderboard, this time ranking lower than Donald - AKA her superior. Maria was solid again on Latin Night, earning a score of 27 for her Salsa. 

Halfway through her run and nothing incredible or noteworthy yet. Motown Special. Maria earned a 26 for her Foxtrot and placed second-to-last in the Motown Marathon. Classical Night saw Maria dance her first great routine - a Paso Doble that earned her a perfect score of 30. The first perfect score of the season actually. Though well-deserved, Katherine earned multiple perfect scores by this point but was unfairly underscored. She then danced as part of Team Tango, which was the better team of the night and earned a score of 27.

Trio Challenge week saw Maria take a small step back again. She scored a 28 for her Viennese Walts, and a 25 for her Trio Samba that featured Henry Byalikov. The double elimination somehow skipped her and gave Roshon the boot, which was all sorts of wrong. Roshon had a much better night than Maria. Maria entered the semifinals as the clear weak link, but she went out fighting. She earned a perfect score for her Argentine Tango and a 29 for her Jive. Both routines are wonderful and were great sendoff routines for her. As much as she may have danced well that night, she was the right choice to be eliminated before the finals.

Maria was a great contestant, but was not that special in my opinion, and did not excel until her final few weeks in the competition.

SAVING: Hélio Castroneves

Jason Taylor

250?cb=20170306215504

I currently got of surgery so I will make this quick. I'm also taking Elliott up on that deal and saving Drew Lachey because he is blocked from this round. Jason Taylor was a celebrity on Dancing with the Stars Season 6. He is now a retired NFL player. Jason Taylor played for the Miami Dolphins, Washington Redskins and the New York Jets. At the time he was the Jason was the first active NFL player to compete on Dancing with the Stars. He was partnered with Edyta Śliwińska. Jason Taylor came in second place to Kristi Yamaguchi. His lowest score was a 22 for the Foxtrot and his highest score of the season was a 30 for the Quickstep. He did well both on his original season and this rankdown this year but now it's time for Jason Taylor to leave this rankdown.

2 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

So glad the surgery went well and at least it’s laparoscopic! ILY.

Joey Lawrence

joey-lawrence-and-edyta-sliwinska-of-dan

Joey Lawrence is an actor who starred on a number of show, including on with both of his brothers, called Brotherly Love. was on Season 3 with Edyta Sliwinska. He placed 3rd overall during the season with standout dances including his Quickstep, Foxtrot, Tango, 2nd Quickstep and Rumba, with his Rumba earning him a perfect score. His weakest dances were his Cha-Cha and his Jive, however he never got a score below 21. His average of the season was 26.5, which was good, but not good enough to make the finals that season as both Mario and Emmitt had more votes and better scores.

SAVING: Ricki Lake

Image result for hunger games odds gif

Ralph Macchio
Rob Kardashian
William Levy
Zendaya
Amber Riley
Elizabeth Berkley-Lauren
Christina Milian

Danica McKellar

Janel Parrish

Willow Shields