2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

8 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Congrats!!! I'd love to hear more. Feel free to @ me in an off topic post if you don't want to elaborate in one of these threads

Thank you! 

I got accepted into the Ph.D. program for Epidemiology at UC Irvine. Fully-funded for five years. Monthly stipend. Guaranteed housing. A sweet deal. SO EXCITED. 

Kellie Pickler 

pickler.jpg

Oh, how I have longed to cut her. I am not unreasonable though. I would not have targeted her before the immunities were up. I would logically rank her in the top 100/150 of contestants on the show. (I know. I am being so generous here). 

By conveniently ignoring online votes (which was the significant portion of her competitors fanbases), she managed to steal her win that season. She was paired up with the golden boy Derek Hough. She was not terrible during her season. It was probably even fair she made it far. I just had no real emotional response to her dances. She didn't really dance with emotion (her faces got a bit better, but it was never a complete package), so I was never moved. 

I'm at over 100 words, so this write up is now complete. 

Saving Nyle 

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I still remain shocked how Cristian has outlasted this long over the likes of Gilles and William, out of Cheryl's heartthrob actors types. :lmao: I thought the latter two were more liked, lol.

This Juan Pablo erasure smh.

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

This Juan Pablo erasure smh.

Isn't Juan Pablo still in the game though? :unsure: That's why I didn't include him.

ETA: He is but I'm not surprised he's still in as i know he's really well liked. :haha: 

Romeo

romeo-dwts-questions-300.jpg

Romeo was supposed to be on season 2 of Dancing with the Stars I believe, but was replaced by big daddy Master P, who is truly an icon in the DWTS ballroom.  If he had competed in season 2, he would have been paired with Ashly Del Grosso.  When he competed in season 12, he was partnered with Chelsie Hightower.  they did pretty well together.  He obviously isn't as entertaining as his dad was, but a much better dancer.  He lasted 8 weeks on the show, getting eliminated after his best dance in my opinion (Tango).  His highest dance though was his Waltz (a 28 out of 30).  His lowest scoring dance was his Week 1 cha cha, which I thought was pretty good.  As a whole, he finished probably where he should have in the season, at fifth place.  He did well to get this far in the rankdown.

Save: Brooke

Robert Herjavec (Season 20)

giphy.gif

robert-kym-dwts.gif

Robert has lasted way too long in this game. Too long. Far too long. Was Robert better than one would expect? Sure. Is Robert good enough to warrant this high of a ranking? No. Not even close. Robert Herjavec is a Canadian businessman and investor that hails from Croatia. Most notably, Herjavec is known for his role as an investor on Shark Tank. Hence, he made an easy casting choice for Season 20 of DWTS.

Robert found himself on a very weak season, which helped him immensely in my opinion. By being better than most of the competitors on his season, Robert seems on the surface a very good contestant. However, he was up against Chris Soules, Noah Galloway, Redfoo, Michael Sam, Suzanne Somers, etc. Robert partnered with Kym Johnson for the season, and the two formed a partnership that was definitely full of chemistry. This chemistry would lead them to an eventual marriage and two children! Very cool. The two of them seem to be a wonderful partnership, and that love seemed evident even in their time together on the show. That did add a special touch to their dances, but none of these dances were outstanding.

Robert danced the following routines during his time on the show: Cha-Cha, Foxtrot, Rumba, Waltz, Quickstep, Jive, Team YOLO Freestyle, Argentine Tango, Cha-Cha Dance Off, Contemporary, and Samba. Robert fell at the bottom of the leaderboard for four consecutive weeks, though I will say that Chris and Noah were being way overscored. Robert never scored higher than a 34, and his lowest score of the competition is a 24. His final average for the season is a 30.3 out of 40. Robert is an average contestant with a beautiful story on the show, but that is not enough to keep him around any longer. THIS ELIMINATION IS WAY OVERDUE.

SAVING: Lil' Kim

• Like 1

Just now, Alex95 said:

Yeah but you listed those three as her heartthrob latin actor partners and he definitely fits that role too.

Oooh yesss I know and he totally does. I do expect JP to be the last one standing of those types. :haha:

tumblr_nj5tfcj4rq1u7vef5o2_500.gifv

I'll start by saying that I am surprised at how far Jack Osbourne made it in this rankdown, similar to his appearance on Dancing With The Stars. As we all know, Jack Osbourne is the son of Ozzy & Sharon Osbourne, and brother to Kelly Osbourne whom appeared on Dancing With The Stars.  He appeared on the 17th season in 2013, a year following the announcement that he was diagnosed with elapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis which was inspiring to watch him on the show. With that being said, I didn't enjoy much of his routines with Cheryl - he wasn't the best dancer but not the worst. Their routines are just a blur in my mind if I am being honest. But again, he was inspirational which the audience loves hence why he managed to make it far into the compeition. Sorry to any of his fan but he is now leaving this rankdown.

SAVING: CRISTIAN DE LA FUENTE