The Voice 17 ● Live Top 10 Performances ● Discussion

istersay

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Take a look everyone! He's gonna beat Rose, Katie, Kat, and Marybeth.

Don't say that. :'(

too much

Every single time.

:| :| :|

I caught it said once but oh dear. :| Well, I guess I can be happy for another Kelly win? :unsure:

Jake = Snooze fest. Like him as a person, but where would he rank on an actual country singing competition, like Nashville Star (is that an actual singing show)? Likable guy, very competent singer, questionable actual star power. But hey, maybe that's not all that needed for country.

Ooooh, Joana next on a BIG song. Estefan, Selena, Aguilera ... TY Line commented that it was smart of them to carve a Latin artist lane for her, one she has all to her own. Not sure about that. What are the chances "La Isla Bonita" will be her 80's song, if she makes it to next week?

I can't believe Kelly Clarkson, one of the best singers in the world, who has competed in one of these singing competitions and if not for her winning none of us would likely even be sitting here watching The Voice cause it wouldn't exist. Can sit there and praise the awfulness of Shane and the boring mediocrity of Hoot.

I can't believe Kelly Clarkson, one of the best singers in the world, who has competed in one of these singing competitions and if not for her winning none of us would likely even be sitting here watching The Voice cause it wouldn't exist. Can sit there and praise the awfulness of Shane and the boring mediocrity of Hoot.

she's a mom now...she's tired.

THIS. (!)

I don't know what is going on with Kelly this season. :'( It's like some alternate universe or something. :'(

(although i would call Shane mediocre as well.)

she's not gonna say they're bad right after coaching them...