The Voice 17 ● Live Top 10 Performances ● Discussion

istersay

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WILL ... I LOVE his cool, BRAVE song choice tonight! I would have preferred "Cough Syrup" as it's more recognizable to the general audience, but really any Young the Giant is just aces for me. Shout out to the OC! Hope they turn to Gwen for comments, as YtG opened for Gwen a couple of years back for the close-out final shows at the legendary Irvine Amphitheater. She'll definitely give Will extra brownie points for the song choice. He sounded really good on the studio.

Thought Kane Brown was pretty good actually. Oh golly, Shane's next! :'( :haha:

Nice performance from Kane. ^_^

Can’t we save the celebrity performance for results night?

MTE. :haha:

why does The Voice keep trying to make Kane Brown happen? :haha: Does his manager own this show or something?

Isn't he pretty successful? I don't follow the country charts but he seems to be doing well over there. And his song "One Thing Right" with Marshmello is doing well on pop radio. :lol:

Re: WILL ... I LOVE his cool, BRAVE song choice tonight! I would have preferred "Cough Syrup" as it's more recognizable to the general audience, but really any Young the Giant is just aces for me. Shout out to the OC! Hope they turn to Gwen for comments, as YtG opened for Gwen a couple of years back for the close-out final shows at the legendary Irvine Amphitheater. She'll definitely give Will extra brownie points for the song choice. He sounded really good on the studio.

Thought Kane Brown was pretty good actually. Oh golly, Shane's next! :'( :haha:

LOVE YTG.

why does The Voice keep trying to make Kane Brown happen? :haha: Does his manager own this show or something?

I also feel this way about other people they have on a lot like that guy - what's his name? Oh wait. I think he's actually going to be a coach next season. Nick Jonas? Maybe I should have put this on the Unpopular Opinions thread.