The Voice 17 ● Live Top 10 Performances ● Discussion

istersay

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A little behind

Rose: incredible. Definately the performance of the season. Had to watch it twice.

Marybeth: it was actually good. I think because the song was innately simple. It didn't push her limits. Her best since the battle rounds.

Kat: I didn't hate this. It was nice. I think I just really like the song. Probably one of the best melodies ever honestly.

Skipped Shane and Jake

Joanna: This was nice as well. Tonight has been really good.

1. Rose - Great

2. Marybeth - Her best performance, but the audience won't know the song, and it doesn't go anywhere.

3. Joana - She stepped up her game this week too.

4. Jake - Mediocre and not particularly interesting.

5. Kat - A little better than last week, but still quite a few pitchy moments.

10. Shane - LMAO. VFTW so we can have more laughs next week.

Many of them sound better live than their studios. Probably the best live show of the season, so far, except for Shane.

Edited by TeamAudra

I can't believe Kelly Clarkson, one of the best singers in the world, who has competed in one of these singing competitions and if not for her winning none of us would likely even be sitting here watching The Voice cause it wouldn't exist. Can sit there and praise the awfulness of Shane and the boring mediocrity of Hoot.

i often wonder how many singers on her teams she GENUINELY thinks are good. My guess is not everyone she compliments. That said i feel like kelly is just a hyoe woman with everyone. I cant see her legit telling someone on her team in the top 10 especially that she thinks they suck

Wow, that was an incredible vocal from Joana! :wub: Close to flawless, which means she's going home this week! :x

A tad disappointed that wasn't a 4-chair standing o, and John's comments were lukewarm? Anyway, I loved that. She actually slayed the dragon of the night. Also thought the coaching session was very good, one of the better ones this season.

Edited by dirActing