ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #2

13 models stand before me, but I have just 11 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

IPB Image

Brittany! You were absolutely phenomenal on set and had so many great pictures to choose from. This was just one of them. I love how much you committed to the character here. Congratulations! Your score this week was 23.

Also safe are...

Erin - 30
Laura - 48
Kara - 49
Courtney - 56
Nicole - 65
Rae - 67
Jennifer - 79
Lisa - 80
Sundai - 96

Will Ashley, Bianca, and Lulu please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Ashley, you're a chronic overposer. We saw it last week as well as this week. While this picture wasn't a bad one, it was also your test shot, and it's an issue when your test shot is your best shot. Bianca, we're not convinced that you have enough drive. You've complained about your styling in pictures more than once, and you've got to learn to take what you get. Lulu, your problem is your lack of memorability. Your pictures aren't bad, but they don't leave an impression, and if you don't give people a reason to be invested in you, they won't be. Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

IPB Image

Congratulations, Lulu. You've got to learn how to stand out more in your pictures. I think the key for you is bringing more life to your eyes. Regardless, you're through.

Ashley and Bianca, this means you are out. I think the two of you could get work on some level if that's what you want, but you both have the issues I highlighted above that are difficult to overlook. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio (13th Place)~

IPB Image

IPB Image

-

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio (12th Place)~

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by rdhaley96

IPB Image

Photoshoot #3 - Elongating Oneself

-

IPB Image

Brittany

IPB Image

Courtney

IPB Image

Erin

IPB Image

Jennifer

IPB Image

Kara

IPB Image

Laura

IPB Image

Lisa

IPB Image

Lulu

IPB Image

Nicole

IPB Image

Rae

IPB Image

Sundai

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (11). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). I'll leave voting open until tomorrow, the 30th. The time I close will be decided by the number of votes that have come in.

My Ranking:
01. Erin - It's a great picture. I love the pose and the way she's highlighting the shoes.
02. Nicole - She looks taller than anyone else in this shoot. It's not my favorite from her, but it's still very strong.
03. Jennifer - She's bringing a lot of drama here. The open mouth is actually working for her.
04. Kara - I like the pose and the way she's interacting with the set, but she looks more like an athlete than a model here.
05. Courtney - This is a solid picture, and I think she'd do decently enough in this shoot.
06. Sundai - She didn't necessarily make herself look tall, but it's quirky and different. I like it overall.
07. Rae - I like the pose, but I'm not huge on the face. Her eyes are lifeless.
08. Lisa - This is decent. I don't think she'd do worse than the others below her.
09. Lulu - Bland. She looks pretty, but there's no life behind this shot.
10. Laura - Possibly my least favorite picture in her portfolio. There's not really anything flattering about this.
11. Brittany - It's just so stiff. She looks almost skeletal here and actually shortened herself with her pose.