ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #3

11 models stand before me, but I have just 10 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

IPB Image

Erin! You did well last week, but you topped yourself this week. This picture is great. You kept the fashion element in mind while delivering a knockout shot. Congratulations! Your score this week was 32.

Also safe are...

Jennifer - 37
Nicole - 40
Rae - 69
Kara - 69
Lisa - 89
Laura - 95
Sundai - 100
Lulu - 107

Will Brittany and Courtney please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Brittany, you were at the very top of the pack last week, but you crashed hard this week. Your picture this week was very concerning. Considering your height, editorial is probably something you can't do, and now we're beginning to think that commercial might not be your market, either. Courtney, you do have commercial potential. With that said, you've lost more and more favor with the voters each week, and with your leg injury, we think this may just be the wrong time for you to be here. Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

IPB Image

:fear: :fear: :fear:

Congratulations, Courtney. You just took out a huge threat, so let this be the kick in the ass you need to step up your game.

Brittany, this means you are out. :ph34r: I personally don't agree with this decision at all, even though your shot this week was abysmal. You showed last week that you can take a killer picture. Having said that, I do think the more commercial route might not be your thing, and as a petite model, that's an area you need to excel in. Regardless, I'm really sorry that this was the decision that was made, and I truly wish you could stick around. :( Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Photoshoot #4 - Beauty Shot With Fabric

-

IPB Image

Courtney

IPB Image

Erin

IPB Image

Jennifer

IPB Image

Kara

IPB Image

Laura

IPB Image

Lisa

IPB Image

Lulu

IPB Image

Nicole

IPB Image

Rae

IPB Image

Sundai

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (10). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). I'll leave voting open until tomorrow, the 31st. The time I close will be decided by the number of votes that have come in.

My Ranking:
01. Nicole - Phenomenal. There's so much mystery to this picture, and I love the look in her eye.
02. Erin - The pose is genius, and I love the glance towards the camera. Definitely my favorite shot from her portfolio.
03. Courtney - For me, this is a great picture, and I think she would have killed the actual shoot.
04. Laura - I really like this one. It looks like a painting. Very romantic and beautiful.
05. Rae - It's technically a great picture, but I don't get as much from it as I do some of the others.
06. Sundai - Middle of the pack, but her strongest picture so far. I love her eyes here.
07. Jennifer - She certainly went for it, but I've never 100% gotten the love. This would probably be one of my favorites if she closed her mouth.
08. Kara - Pretty, but definitely more on the boring side. She's really not doing much here to make this a memorable shot.
09. Lisa - She has better beauty shots than this in her portfolio, but this was the one that fit the shoot best. It's dull, but it's not the worst of the bunch.
10. Lulu - Boring. I think her tendency to have dead eyes would hurt her here. She should have left last week. Edited by rdhaley96

Yiiiiiikes @ those results.

Yep. Lulu was out for a while, but more votes came in that knocked Courtney into the bottom two instead... and Courtney's overall score was just a bit better than Brittany's, despite the latter's FCO.

I don't agree with the decision at all, but that's the name of the game, I guess. The "overall score" format is meant to prevent bad cuts, but it didn't end up helping in this case. Brittany would have been out either way. :/

Edited by rdhaley96

Elimination #4

10 models stand before me, but I have just 9 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

IPB Image

Erin! This was a week where so many of you took great pictures, but the voters put you on top! This isn't just a fantastic picture; it's a work of art. Congratulations on your second best photo in a row! Your score this week was 26.

Also safe are...

Nicole - 28
Sundai - 48
Jennifer - 51
Rae - 52
Laura - 64
Courtney - 67
Kara - 69

Will Lisa and Lulu please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Lisa, you started out this competition at the bottom of the pack, but you've definitely improved over the last several weeks. However, you haven't been able to rise above the middle of the pack, and we're not sure you'll be able to do so. Lulu, it's a similar issue with you. You're not standing out from the bunch at all. You're one of the most beautiful girls here, but your beauty is not translating to your pictures. Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

IPB Image

Congratulations, Lisa. You've got to push harder than what this picture shows, otherwise you'll be out the door soon.

Lulu, this means you are out. You're so beautiful and definitely have some decent potential, but if you can't conquer those dead eyes, your pictures will continue to just be sort of there. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Photoshoot #5 - Cirque Du Soleil

-

IPB Image

IPB Image

Courtney, Jennifer, and Rae

IPB Image

Erin, Nicole, and Sundai

IPB Image

IPB Image

Kara, Laura, and Lisa

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (9). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Because of the holidays, I'll leave voting open for two days, until January 2nd. The time I close will be decided by the number of votes that have come in.

My Ranking:
01. Laura - She absolutely slayed it. Her body language here is killer.
02. Rae - The body isn't quite there, which is why she isn't first, but the close-up is the best of the week.
03. Erin - Big drop-off in quality from the top two, but this is decent enough.
04. Sundai - It's alright. She looks good, I guess, but I'm ambivalent.
05. Lisa - I kind of like this. The lazy body language works.
06. Jennifer - She was horrible on set, but this picture is okay.
07. Nicole - Definitely her weakest shot. I like the tilt of her head, but the pose is awkward.
08. Kara - She's stiff as a board here. It's not a great picture.
09. Courtney - I like her energy here, but it's a pretty unflattering shot. I'd be fine with her peacing out here.