ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #5

9 models stand before me, but I have just 8 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

IPB Image

Laura! Who knew you had this in you? This picture is terrific and was unanimously voted as the best of the bunch. You really embodied the spirit of the shoot and transformed here. Congratulations on your first best photo! Your score this week was 11.

Also safe are...

Rae - 28
Nicole - 50
Erin - 55
Sundai - 58
Jennifer - 59
Kara - 69

Will Courtney and Lisa please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Neither one of you is a stranger to the bottom, and both of you have been turning out lackluster pictures lately. Courtney, you started off strong, but lately, you've been stuck in a rut. Lisa, you're an absolutely stunning girl, but you're not bringing the fire we want to see. Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

IPB Image

Congratulations, Courtney. You had the worst picture this week, but your overall score outpaces Lisa's by a decent amount. Step it up.

Lisa, this means you are out. You had a weak start, but you definitely had some pretty solid pictures throughout your time here. I think you have a great career in beauty and commercial modeling if you really practice on bringing more strength to your pictures. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Photoshoot #6 - Ninjas

-

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Courtney

IPB Image

Erin

IPB Image

Jennifer

IPB Image

Kara

IPB Image

Laura

IPB Image

Nicole

IPB Image

Rae

IPB Image

Sundai

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (8). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will stay open until tomorrow, January 3rd. The time I close will be decided by the number of votes that have come in.

My Ranking:
01. Nicole - It's not amazing, but I think it's the best of the bunch. I like how cohesive her pictures are (while still being different enough to be interesting).
02. Laura - She did well all around. I'm not blown away by any of her pictures, but they're all pretty good.
03. Jennifer - I love the picture in the middle, but the other two are only just okay.
04. Rae - I like the huntress-y vibe of her pictures, but the only one I really like is the one on the right.
05. Erin - The middle shot is strong, but it doesn't really jive with the other two deer in the headlight pictures.
06. Sundai - I like the middle shot, but the other two are disappointing. Her pictures are also too similar to be interesting.
07. Courtney - I don't think she'd do worse than Kara here, but I'm ready for her to go whenever. I do like the latter two shots, though.
08. Kara - Mess all around. There's no cohesion or intentionality here. It's just kind of a pointless picture.

Elimination #6

8 models stand before me, but I have just 7 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

IPB Image

Nicole! This wasn't the strongest week for anyone, but you did a commendable job nonetheless. You really got into the moment and delivered a convincing set of pictures. Congratulations! Your score this week was 20.

Also safe are...

Laura - 26
Jennifer - 35
Rae - 44
Erin - 44
Kara - 56

Will Courtney and Sundai please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Courtney, you started this competition with a fantastic first picture, but since then, your journey has been rocky. You can definitely take a strong photo, but if you're doing so only once in a while, that's not good enough. Sundai, you've been more consistent than Courtney, but apart from maybe your beauty shot, you haven't wowed the voters yet. In addition, we think your pictures are too samey. You're not challenging yourself enough. Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

IPB Image

Congratulations, Sundai. We're concerned about your lack of versatility, but we think you have it in you to do better, so step it up.

Courtney, this means you are out. You've done well to get this far, but at the end of the day, you've simply reached the end of your rope. Keep working at it and challenging yourself to take strong and memorable pictures, because you've definitely shown you can at points. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Photoshoot #7 - CoverGirl Commercial

-

3jdgnyNe7B4

Erin

5T5ti0rUQJs

Jennifer

XCyyptdqCZ4

Kara

FoZlu-yH7fQ

Laura

gHwaL9hdE9M

Nicole

G8iyXxSi1TY

Rae

JejbLOI_ESw

Sundai

-

Like always, rank these pictures commercials from best (1) to worst (7). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will stay open until tomorrow, January 4th. The time I close will be decided by the number of votes that have come in.

My Ranking:
01. Nicole - This is by far the most approachable commercial. She wasn't fake or trying too hard. It felt very natural and relatable. I love how she ended it, too.
02. Jennifer - It wasn't quite as natural as Nicole's, but she still did a great job. She's a very natural speaker.
03. Laura - Huge step down from the top two, but she did a decent job here minus the mess ups. I like that she kept her charm here, too.
04. Sundai - Not a good script or commercial at all, but she at least got through her lines and delivered them with personality. Perhaps too much. xD
05. Rae - She couldn't really get a sentence out without tripping over her words. Not good.
06. Erin - Her script had potential, but she got cocky and didn't practice it enough. Too bad, because I think this could have been one of the best commercials.
07. Kara - I can't see her doing well here, nor do I think she should stay over anyone else at this point. Edited by rdhaley96