ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

01. Sheena - SLAYYYYYYY

02. Samantha - I love how natural it was. Her and Sheena had the most natural feel.

03. McKey - Started off a bit slow but she looked beautiful and it didn’t seem like acting 101.

04. Analeigh - Boring.

05. Elina - Just awkward but it wasn’t horrific.

06. Lauren Brie - Two reasons why she isn’t last - 1. Her portfolio is beautiful and 2. She seemed bubbly enough to not come across as awkward as Marjorie.

07. Marjorie - The constant shoulder shrugging, the speed she read the lines, the awkwardness. Just didn’t work for me.

This season is so up and down.

Elimination #7

7 models stand before me, but I have just 6 photos in my hands, and these photos represent the 6 of you who will be traveling abroad to Amsterdam! The first name I'm going to call this week is...

1QMBnd6THZk

Analeigh! You really did a great job here! Most of the voters loved your commercial this week and thought it was actually quite viable. Acting seems to be a strength of yours. ;) Congratulations! Your score this week was 18.

Also safe are...

Sheena - 25
Samantha - 58
Elina - 62
Lauren Brie - 64

Will Marjorie and McKey please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. I'm shocked to see you both here, because I thought the two of you would go deep in this competition. Marjorie, you take incredible pictures. Your issue is your lack of confidence. It shows in person, and it showed in this commercial. You dropped the ball this week. McKey, you also take strong pictures, but your issue is that from week to week, you're not memorable. And just like Marjorie, your commercial this week was a mess. Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

r9FfBFDp0P0

Congratulations, Marjorie. Your overall score beats out McKey's by a comfortable amount. With that said, you have a lot of work to do.

McKey, this means you are out. Like I said before, I'm shocked that you're leaving us so soon. I think you have a lot of editorial potential and could have a solid career outside the show. You're just not as well-rounded as you should be at this stage of the competition. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

5aeAQz8YKwA

IPB Image

Photoshoot #8 - Nautical Models

-

IPB Image

Analeigh

IPB Image

Elina

IPB Image

Lauren Brie

IPB Image

Marjorie

IPB Image

Samantha

IPB Image

Sheena

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (6). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close in 24-36 hours, so get your votes in sooner than later!

My Ranking:
1. Marjorie - I love the motion in this shot, especially in the pose. It looks like a genuine caught moment. Her expression is great, too.
2. Samantha - This is one of my favorites from her so far. Her pose commands attention, and I like that she went profile here.
3. Lauren Brie - The expression is killer, and I also love the upper half of the body. The only thing I'd change is her leg positioning; it's a bit stiff compared to the rest of the shot.
4. Analeigh - It's a very good picture of her, but it just doesn't interest me as much as the three above her. I would've liked to see more intensity in the face.
5. Elina - I like her expression and her leg positioning, but the arms drag down the shot and make it appear much more stiff. Overall, it's good but not great.
6. Sheena - It's a very tentative picture. I wish she committed more to an emotion, because it's just kind of bland as it is.

Honestly. Don’t complain about others placing models always last and do the same exact thing...

I didn't place her last like literally only once??? :rolleyes: her commerical was the worst lol

1. Analeigh

2. Majorie

3. Lauren Brie

4. Samantha

5. Sheena

6. Elina

Edited by *Diana