ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #3

12 models stand before me, but I have just 11 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

IPB Image

Lauren Brie! This picture is breathtaking. It's the best of both worlds between ethereal and sexy. I'm impressed by how much you were able to transform here. Congratulations on your second consecutive FCO! Your score this week was 25.

Also safe are...

Marjorie - 35
Elina - 37
Samantha - 40
McKey - 52
Analeigh - 64
Sheena - 66
Joslyn - 78
Brittany - 81
Clark - 95

Will Hannah and Isis please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Hannah, we look at you and see a girl who's pretty, but not a girl who's necessarily a model. Your makeover definitely gave you more edge, and your pictures are steadily improving, but are you improving quickly enough? Isis, you on the other hand started at the very top of the pack, but this is your second straight bottom two appearance. We're not sure you have what it takes to regain your mojo. Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

IPB Image

Congratulations, Isis. You have one more chance to get your act together.

Hannah, this means you are out. I'll be honest that I don't necessarily see you as a model. However, if you want it badly enough and learn how to become edgier in person and in photos, you might go places. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by rdhaley96

IPB Image

Photoshoot #4 - Eyes Above Water

-

IPB Image

Analeigh

IPB Image

Brittany
(Imagine her eyes are above water...)

IPB Image

Clark

IPB Image

Elina

IPB Image

Isis

IPB Image

Joslyn

IPB Image

Lauren Brie

IPB Image

Marjorie

IPB Image

McKey

IPB Image

Samantha

IPB Image

Sheena

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (11). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Unlike most weeks, two girls will be going home after this shoot. Voting will (most likely) on Saturday, December 14th (although if enough votes come in early, I may close again tomorrow night :whistling: ).

My Ranking:
01. Lauren Brie - This is fantastic. It's beautiful but unsettling. Her eyes pierce right through the lens, and the symmetrical pose really gives the shot character.
02. Analeigh - I love the leg positioning and the look in her eyes. It's her best shot so far.
03. Clark - Her eyes look incredible, and her connection to the camera is on point.
04. McKey - It's a good picture. It's definitely not the most memorable, but it's intriguing in its own right.
05. Marjorie - She took the creep factor too far, but I still do like this shot. I'd probably like it better if her head was tilted the other way.
06. Sheena - It's almost there for me. I love the warrior sort of vibe here, but I don't love the pose, and I would've liked a different angle for her eyes.
07. Samantha - It's good, I guess. The pose is a bit contrived. Her eyes look great, though.
08. Elina - It's dull. The pose is tentative and clumsy, and her eyes could be stronger.
09. Joslyn - This is a mess. I don't get anything she's doing here, and the eyes look lost.
10. Brittany - No post show work. Go home please. :flowers:
11. Isis - Possibly the worst picture this cycle. I couldn't even put Brittany's ill-fitting picture lower than this. :( Edited by rdhaley96

Elimination #4

11 models stand before me, but I have just 9 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

IPB Image

Lauren Brie! You're really steamrolling this competition right now, aren't you? This picture is phenomenal. It's mysterious, electrifying, and breathtakingly beautiful. Congratulations on your third FCO in a row! Your score this week was 14.

Also safe are...

Clark - 34
Marjorie - 40
Analeigh - 41
McKey - 50
Elina - 57
Samantha - 61
Sheena - 71

Will Brittany, Isis, and Joslyn please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Brittany, your body of work so far has been okay. But we're getting to the point where "okay" doesn't cut it anymore. Isis and Joslyn, the two of you started off this competition at the top of the pack, but you've both backslid immensely. Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

IPB Image

Congratulations, Joslyn. You had two great weeks at the beginning of the competition, and I think they saved you here. Work harder.

Brittany and Isis, this means you are out. You've both done well to make it to this point, but I think getting this far was really the best either of you could do. Brittany, you're a gorgeous girl, and if modeling is something you want, you should definitely go for it. Isis, you're a trailblazer. I love that you came here and represented the LGBT community beautifully, even if your pictures did kind of fizzle out over time. Best of luck to both of you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio (11th Place)~

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

-

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio (10th Place)~

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image