ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

I would agree with this. Though I never thought Analeigh did horribly?

Eh I think her bathing suit photo is kinda horrible. Her proportions are weird and her face reads aloof. Just kind of a mess. I totally forgot she was in the B2 for that photo, but she highkey deserved bottom two.

Eh I think her bathing suit photo is kinda horrible. Her proportions are weird and her face reads aloof. Just kind of a mess. I totally forgot she was in the B2 for that photo, but she highkey deserved bottom two.

That is probably her weakest photo from the competition.

:* Zoey ranked her last like every week

I didn't want to name names, but yeah. She seems to have a target every cycle. This time around, it's Marjorie. :teehee:

On the topic of Analeigh, I thought she was definitely weaker at the start of the competition, but she was nowhere near as weak as the judges made her out to be. I think the middle of the pack callout we gave her for her swimsuit picture was deserved. There were at least four pictures that week that I thought were for sure worse than hers.

Edited by rdhaley96
  • Like 1

On the topic of Analeigh, I thought she was definitely weaker at the start of the competition, but she was nowhere near as weak as the judges made her out to be. I think the middle of the pack callout we gave her for her swimsuit picture was deserved. There were at least four pictures that week that I thought were for sure worse than hers.

(!)

MTE

Right? The irony :dead:

There is no irony. Analeigh didn't break out until midway. Not my fault she was middle of the pack.

On the topic of Analeigh I love her picture this week and ranked her third, but I almost ranked her lower because I feel like she had by far the easiest concept to mimic. I decided not to because I'm not gonna punish her for getting lucky.

Analeigh had a rough first half of the cycle though and didn't really break out until her eyes photo.

Exactly.

Points were not made.

Okay maybe Jade's CG commercial didn't need FCO from me, but it was first in my heart

:dead:

:* Zoey ranked her last like every week

Not every week. :*

I didn't want to name names, but yeah. She seems to have a target every cycle. This time around, it's Marjorie. :teehee:

Name names. :w00twave:

I didn’t rank Joanie last every week. It’s no secret that I think Joanie was a really weak “model”. I found her insanely bland compared to the rest of the girls. It doesn’t help that I loved Danielle, Jade, Furonda, Sara, Nnenna and Leslie. I prefer their portfolios over hers. Shoot me.

Marjorie is hardly a target. The only photo of hers I like is the one on the boat and even then - i’d probably rank it in the bottom 2 or 3 based on that shoot alone. I can’t remember anyone else’s photo apart from McKey and Samantha.

Makes me laugh how people call others out for apparently having a target but it’s fine for the others to vote their favourites near enough the top most weeks. Works both ways. :)

There is no irony. Analeigh didn't break out until midway. Not my fault she was middle of the pack.

Exactly.

Points were not made.

:dead:

Don’t have an opinion in a game based on ranking your opinions. :hug:

When will you learn?

Don’t have an opinion in a game based on ranking your opinions. :hug:

When will you learn?

Hi, Zoey. How have you been? When will I learn? Today. :)

I remember when your lashings used to scare me. :fear: Not so much anymore. :haha:

ILY. <3 MISS YOU, GENUINELY.

Makes me laugh how people call others out for apparently having a target but it’s fine for the others to vote their favourites near enough the top most weeks. Works both ways. :)

IPB Image

Receipts are it didn't happen. :rolleyes:

I called them out, too. :*

In all seriousness, I do appreciate the wide variety of opinions from people, even when they don't match up with my own. When I look at someone like Marjorie, I can't see how her portfolio is worthy of constant bottom 2-3 rankings, but if that's your genuine opinion, then that's your opinion. :thumbs: If I really had a problem with people's opinions, I'd cancel their votes for appearing biased.

Anyway, voting for this round is closed. Results and the next round will be posted tonight.

• Like 1

Elimination #6

8 models stand before me, but I have just 7 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

IPB Image

Marjorie! From the bottom to the top! I will say that opinions this week were very mixed, and not everyone liked your picture, but I thought you knocked it out of the park! Keep taking chances and pushing yourself. Congratulations! Your score this week was 37.

Also safe are...

Analeigh - 39
Elina - 48
Sheena - 48
Samantha - 53
Lauren Brie - 54

Will Clark and McKey please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Clark, you started the competition at the bottom of the pack, but you've improved gradually from week to week. However, while you've started taking good pictures, we're still not sure if they're enough to compete with the rest of these girls. McKey, your performance in this competition has been consistently decent. Never the best, never the worst, just kind of there. You're not standing out in people's minds, and at this stage, you can't afford to be just okay. Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

IPB Image

Congratulations, McKey. You've been consistent, like I said, and that consistency definitely helped you out with your overall score so far. It's quite a bit stronger than Clark's. But we need more from you. Break out of your shell.

Clark, this means you are out. As I said before, your improvement is commendable. However, when the rest of these girls are taking consistently strong pictures, your body of work doesn't quite match up. I do think you could have a good future in commercial modeling if that's the route you want to go. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Photoshoot #7 - CoverGirl Commercial

-

1QMBnd6THZk

Analeigh

3Ueyv2vhV7Y

Elina

7NQb2nVSV2Q

Lauren Brie

r9FfBFDp0P0

Marjorie

5aeAQz8YKwA

McKey

pf5ikUtFi3o

Samantha

Kr24pMJvO3Q

Sheena

-

Like always, rank these pictures commercials from best (1) to worst (7). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close tomorrow night, most likely (24-ish hours or so), although I may keep voting open longer depending on the number of votes that come in.

My Ranking:
1. Analeigh - There's not a lot to say about this one that hasn't been said. She slayed it. So natural and effortless. She looks right at home here.
2. Sheena - Pretty dang close to Analeigh's commercial, actually. I love that she brought her true personality to this shoot.
3. Lauren Brie - I see her doing better than the rest of these girls, honestly. The video above shows she can model well in a commercial setting, and she was a pretty decent speaker, too. I don't think she'd majorly screw up here, at least.
4. Marjorie - This is bad, but I like that similarly to Sheena, she brought her own charm to it. Very quirky and endearing.
5. Samantha - Not good, but better than the other two. The blank stare at the beginning knocks her down a peg for me.
6. Elina - The beginning was so lifeless, but she got better as she went on. Still not a good commercial, though. Her lack of enthusiasm shows.
7. McKey - She started off terribly, especially the bit of awkward silence when she was getting up. It was alright by the end, kind of, but this was just messy overall. Edited by rdhaley96

01. Analeigh - easily the best out of everyone.

02. Sheena - 2nd best

03. Lauren Brie - I feel like she would nail this.

04. Marjorie - I enjoyed it; it wasn't bad but lack of personality

05. Samantha - meh, here by default.

06. Elina - terrible but not the worst.

07. Mckey - Very stiffed and didn't like the delivery