ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

IPB Image

Photoshoot #5 - Natural Disasters

-

IPB Image

Analeigh

IPB Image

Clark

IPB Image

Elina

IPB Image

Joslyn

IPB Image

Lauren Brie

IPB Image

Marjorie

IPB Image

McKey

IPB Image

Samantha

IPB Image

Sheena

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (9). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close at some point tomorrow, most likely in the evening where I'm at (or about 30-36 hours from now).

My Ranking:
1. Analeigh - It's by far my favorite shot this week. It's very deliberate, but it looks so effortless.
2. McKey - She definitely got her theme across. I love the look in her eyes.
3. Sheena - Not a great close-up, but the full length shot is pretty strong.
4. Elina - It's pretty good. I don't like how she's obscuring her outfit, but she's conveying her theme well.
5. Clark - I like the look in her eyes and the delicately placed hand. Unfortunately, she's obscuring the outfit, too.
6. Marjorie - She lost her neck completely and really shortened herself with the pose.
7. Lauren Brie - I think she was going for "devious" here, but the expression isn't there. This would be way higher with more intensity in the eyes.
8. Samantha - I've never gotten the love for this one. She completely lost the outfit here, and the expression looks worried... which doesn't work.
9. Joslyn - No contest the worst of the week. This is absolutely dreadful. I can't really find one redeeming quality here.

Joslyns shot the worse of anything this cycle? Lol. Marjorie still exists. Because you’re all silly.

01. Sam

02. Joslyn

03. Sheena

04. McKey

05. Analeigh

06. Elina

07. Lauren Brie

08. Clark

09. Marjorie

Elimination #5

9 models stand before me, but I have just 8 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

IPB Image

Analeigh! You broke Lauren Brie's streak! This picture is your best so far in my book. You were conscious of every part of the picture here, and I think it definitely paid off. Congratulations! Your score this week was 31.

Also safe are...

Sheena - 35
Lauren Brie - 42
Samantha - 43
McKey - 44
Elina - 52
Clark - 57

Will Joslyn and Marjorie please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Joslyn, you started this competition super strong. I loved your first two pictures. But you've backslid so much, and your picture this week was almost unanimously voted the worst. Marjorie, you've also taken your fair share of strong pictures, but you haven't had that true breakout moment yet. Your picture this week was disappointing, and we think you may just be too fragile for this industry. Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

IPB Image

Congratulations, Marjorie. Your overall score easily beats out Joslyn's. From now on, though, we want to see you work on your confidence. I know it's not easy, but I think you have it in you to take steps forward.

Joslyn, this means you are out. For someone who doesn't really look like a model, you did take some great pictures at the start of this competition, and that's commendable. However, you fizzled out, and when your competition is so strong, you can't afford to do that. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Photoshoot #6 - The Fiercee Awards

-

IPB Image

Analeigh

IPB Image

Clark

IPB Image

Elina

IPB Image

Lauren Brie

IPB Image

Marjorie

IPB Image

McKey

IPB Image

Samantha

IPB Image

Sheena

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (8). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close tomorrow night, most likely (24-ish hours or so), although I may keep voting open longer depending on the number of votes that come in.

My Ranking:
1. Marjorie - She did the best job getting her theme across. It's editorial with a touch of comedic flair. I love it.
2. Analeigh - I think it's perhaps a little too overacted, but at the same time, I do like the hammy quality to this. She looks gorgeous, too.
3. Clark - I wasn't expecting to find a good shot of her for this shoot, but I actually like this a lot! The composition here really helps her out.
4. McKey - Like Analeigh's, I think it's a little overacted, but it's definitely one of her better shots so far.
5. Samantha - It's pretty good, I guess. I don't have too many strong feelings about this shot.
6. Lauren Brie - The picture fits the theme for sure, but I almost think it looks too real. She "lost the model" here.
7. Sheena - It's alright. She's getting her theme across, but she's looking a little too far to the left (kinda like Lauren Brie). It's not exactly flattering.
8. Elina - She probably did the worst at fitting her theme. I don't see overemotional. She doesn't even look as pretty as she usually does. It's a wash.