ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Really underwhelming shoot.

01. Samantha - Stun.

02. Elina - Better than some.

03. McKey - Like above.

04. Sheena - Meh.

05. Lauren Brie - A bit stiff.

06. Analeigh - Meh. She had an easy one.

07. Clark - She’d have been able to pull off Analeigh’s better.

08. Marjorie - The face is dead and it’s all pose (which I don’t even like).

• Confused 1

These rankings are something else and all over the place. Lauren Brie in now way had the BEST photo this week but not my choice. :haha:

I agree. :ph34rwave:

I've said before that Lauren Brie is one of my favorite contestants (I even gave her one of my private immunities in the ANTM Rankdown), but even I can admit that some of her pictures weren't too hot.

And interestingly enough, a certain big threat is on very thin ice right now. This week in general is weird. 1st-7th place are currently within 6 votes of each other. :wacko:

01. Marjorie - easily the best of the week, for me.

02. Elina - I think this is the underrated picture of the week, imo.

03. Analeigh - delivered what she needed to deliver.

04. McKey - not big fan of the pose but better than most.

05. Sheena - simple but it works.

06. Lauren Brie - Serving JLaw's realness, was expecting more.

07. Samantha - forgettable

08. Clark - meh.

Didn't see you complaining when people were tanking Joanie every week last cycle LOL :rolleyes:

You have me confused with someone else since Joanie is my second favorite of that cycle. I didn’t even at you and I guess we’re back to the :rolleyes:.

You have me confused with someone else since Joanie is my second favorite of that cycle. I didn’t even at you and I guess we’re back to the :rolleyes:.

Reread the post. I was composing behind the scenes; ask Chris and Dee.

On the topic of Analeigh I love her picture this week and ranked her third, but I almost ranked her lower because I feel like she had by far the easiest concept to mimic. I decided not to because I'm not gonna punish her for getting lucky.

Analeigh had a rough first half of the cycle though and didn't really break out until her eyes photo.

And if any shade is directed my way feel free to name me because I have voted fairly this entire game and have left how I feel about the girls personally out of my rankings :*

Okay maybe Jade's CG commercial didn't need FCO from me, but it was first in my heart