The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1. Todd (Blake, plus highest potential to give a good quality performance of the rest. Especially with a good, nostalgic song choice to please the viewers)

2. Samantha (higher chances if she does something country-ish)

3. Nelson if it's him (better than the rest)

4. Brittney/Darious (long shots)

5. Michael (he had an interesting battle but that's because of Allegra, not him)

7 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

Does anyone who saw the tapings know how good Allegra's Chandelier performance was. She was my pre-season favorite and still is my favorite so I hope it goes well (I know she wins, but I want to know whether it was as good as her battle performance).

The source said it was an "average" KO, although we'll see how the audience thinks once it airs.

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

The source said it was an "average" KO, although we'll see how the audience thinks once it airs.

Yeah I saw that and was really disappointed :( Although (possibly a different) the source also said that Jamal and Levi sounded good together, so idk how much to trust that.

Edited by ashwinner
  • Like 1

I think the KO source is the member who showed up that night and spilled. He hasn’t been around since. Seems like he thought just about everyone was good. 

This is interesting....

TEAM BLAKE

Joei Fulco (TBA) vs. Levi Watkins (TBA)

-Both good, Joei was "generic country", Levi had a big voice

-Blake chose off of a "gut feeling," but Levi was better

Edited by TeamAudra

15 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I think the KO source is the member who showed up that night and spilled. He hasn’t been around since. Seems like he thought just about everyone was good. 

This is interesting....

TEAM BLAKE

Joei Fulco (TBA) vs. Levi Watkins (TBA)

-Both good, Joei was "generic country", Levi had a big voice

-Blake chose off of a "gut feeling," but Levi was better

I am questioning the sources ears 

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I know they mean well, but I don’t really need to be reminded by Voice contestants to wash my hands, at this point. 

I understand what you're saying. Some of us don't need the reminder but some others have to be constantly reminded. ro1ld96.gif

I think they're trying to be helpful and maybe one way to help is to spread the message of "stay safe, stay home." SAOyO1H.gif

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, season1 said:

I understand what you're saying. Some of us don't need the reminder but some others have to be constantly reminded. ro1ld96.gif

I think they're trying to be helpful and maybe one way to help is to spread the message of "stay safe, stay home." SAOyO1H.gif

Yeah, I understand all of that. That’s all of our lives right now. Wash your hands, stay at home, etc., etc...

It’s fine. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, QueenMae16 said:

They really be trying to get the zoomer vote for Blake...

Desperation at its finest.

This was something that the Team Blake members came up by themselves. The show did not push them to do this. Besides. zoomers don't even vote on the show.

Edited by mjdolorico
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, season1 said:

You hit the nail on the head.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

This was something that the Team Blake members came up by themselves. The show did not push them to do this. Besides. zoomers don't even vote on the show.

That's nice of them. This Team Blake seems to be close.  I wonder who put together the video?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, season1 said:

That's nice of them. This Team Blake seems to be close.  I wonder who put together the video?

I don't know. But Todd T mentioned that Team Blake has been in close contact with each other on social media ever since the lockdown. They probably came up with the idea collectively on their GC or something.

• Like 1