The Voice S17 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Kat was asking people to vote for her to do a Kacey M song for fan week. Marybeth wants to do Chris S. Neither of them seemed wild about their live playoff song

Oh, do they have reason to believe that TPTB actually look at the fan's song picks? I just figured those suggestions go directly into the void.

Oh, do they have reason to believe that TPTB actually look at the fan's song picks? I just figured those suggestions go directly into the void.

I think that the song must be suggested but I can be suggested even only once and chosen, I remember JHud and Noah Mac going through a list of suggested songs and scrolling quite a bit

I think that the song must be suggested but I can be suggested even only once and chosen, I remember JHud and Noah Mac going through a list of suggested songs and scrolling quite a bit

Probably for show only.

Can you imaging Kelly and Brynn scrolling through thousands of song choices, and deciding “You & I” was a great choice? There are some puzzling choices every season.

If it has to be suggesting at least once, they can have an intern put it in there.

Edited by TeamAudra

Probably for show only.

Can you imaging Kelly and Brynn scrolling through thousands of song choices, and deciding “You & I” was a great choice? There are some puzzling choices every season.

If it has to be suggesting at least once, they can have an intern put it in there.

I’m sure for fan suggestion week:

1. Not every fan suggestion gets given to them by producers

2. Producers still have the final say about which song goes through

On cali’s playoff video Ellie spilt tea about how the songs are picked during playoffs

IPB Image

I’m assuming the fan picks work similar except the normal list is pre-approved fan picks.

I think that the other trick is that it's really the producers choosing songs, not the coaches (for all the anger that folks on this board devote to coaches over song selections). Also it seems like as the season progresses contestants get more control (which makes sense).

Kat was asking people to vote for her to do a Kacey M song for fan week. Marybeth wants to do Chris S. Neither of them seemed wild about their live playoff song

IPB Image

Jokes aside, Kat is Blake's TCO so there's a good chance she'll get decent songs. Marybeth though... :shiver:

Kat said she liked her song this week, also that it's fun

This is when Blake shines as a coach. Sure his song choices are never groundbreaking and always safe, but he knows what'll work with the audience and make his contestants shine.

The other coaches are more hit or miss. Also Gwen likes to experiment and have fun, so it isn't the safest team to be in rn.

This is when Blake shines as a coach. Sure his song choices are never groundbreaking and always safe, but he knows what'll work with the audience and make his contestants shine.

The other coaches are more hit and miss. Also Gwen likes to experiment and have fun, so it isn't the safest team to be in rn.

Possibly but she usually chooses good songs, even if they’re not particularly right for the contestant chosen for. Also when she gets an experiment right the contestant does shine

Possibly but she usually chooses good songs, even if they’re not particularly right for the contestant chosen for. Also when she gets an experiment right the contestant does shine

Brennley Brown probably got Ebola just from reading this.