American Idol S22 The Top 5 - Disney Night Discussion

Yeah that was a predictable song choice from Triston. Wasn't too big on that performance but at least he looked like he was having fun with that.

not really a fan of Abi's song . it was ok though.

• Like 1

popping in for the last few minutes of the show for the first time since Rock and Roll week so I can be here for the results meltdowns :giggle:

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)

Abi looks beautiful. Bit disappointed...it fell kind of flat for me, didn't go where I was hoping with it. I wasn't a fan of the arrangement either. Big Fleetwood fan and it just was not the greatest rendition of this one for me. But she should be a lock.

ETA: Her stage presence is the best of them all for sure. She deserves to be in the finale.

Edited by BlindMelon
  • Like 1

Been tired of the chain on these comps but Abi did make it a bit more fresh. Like the tempo changes she and the band did in the first half.

That was really good. As far as the 2 performance nights go I think this is her best set so far.

I didn’t LOVE the arrangement of that but she sounded good. It just felt like she didn’t know if she wanted to stay true to the original, turn it into a ballad or go full rock. But better than the garbage Triston and Will have given us tonight.

• Like 2

Her stance when she bends so far forward is so awkward to look at. I've noticed it will all of her uptempo songs. I guess she is still figuring out the stage presence thing. 

It was okay. Song has been done a million times and I won't remember this version by tomorrow. 

Just now, jdanton2 said:

not really a fan of Abi's song . it was ok though.

I am a Abi fan but that was bad. But i guess hardcore fans have blinders on

• Like 1
  • Confused 1