American Idol S22 The Top 5 - Disney Night Discussion

1 minute ago, Emmyfan said:

I am a Abi fan but that was bad. But i guess hardcore fans have blinders on

Yeah Abi and Emmy are the only reason I am still watching the show. They are my faves since auditions. That was a bit rough of all of her performances, but still good enough.

idk if anybody else can relate but i feel like i don't enjoy the performances as much during this stage of the competition because im so anxious about my faves/the results lol.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

i liked the arrangement. it was a good way to build up to the last 30 seconds where she popped off vocally with those insane extended notes. i love that she’s always taking vocal risks every week. 

Edited by wildestinvegas
  • Like 2

Just now, StarWalker1 said:

it wasnt bad lol

For a song that big, that was very underwhelming and lacked the "Oompf" and emotion of the song. I was expecting a lot more from her and She is one of my faves. Didn't hit the mark, but she's done enough she is definitely going to be fine.

Just now, BlindMelon said:

For a song that big, that was very underwhelming and lacked the "Oompf" and emotion of the song. I was expecting a lot more from her and She is one of my faves. Didn't hit the mark, but she's done enough she is definitely going to be fine.

I just appreciate her for taking risks and doing something very daring

The arrangement Abi did for that performance was kinda strange and hard for me to really grasp or get into the performance. But she delivered strong and powerful vocals. I did like how she built up the song. Overall, it was an intriguing and captivating performance though I wasn't 100% sold on it. But it was another solid performance from her. :yes: 

• Like 1

Just now, StarWalker1 said:

I just appreciate her for taking risks and doing something very daring

Abi is just a wonderful performer, she's very comfortable on stage and performing. I have loved her since her audition. I called it then, she could very well win and I think she's a lock for the finale, or at least I hope. If not, and triston and will make it meh.

• Like 3