Rank the Top 5

m1key

Posted (edited)

1. Jack

2. Will

3. Abi

4. Emmy

5. Triston

Jack i'd probably consider a personal favourite at this point. Capable vocalist, versatile, has mostly had solid performances with some great ones sprinkled in. 

I respect Will's talent and from an objective standpoint I do think he's had the best run, hasn't really had a bad performance or even a bad moment. But I probably won't go back to his performances mostly due to song choice/genre, really like his tone though.

Abi is hit or miss. It doesn't happen too often for me, but when she's 100% on she's one of the best. yellow brick road and audition would probably make my top 10 performances of the season, bring me to life was great too. But even when she doesnt completely hit the mark for me, at least she keeps things interesting when it comes to arrangements and song choices.

Emmy has a pleasant voice, but thats all she's been most of the comp imo. With the exception of a few really emotive performances. My main gripe with her is she still manages to struggle quite a bit in comparison to her peers despite not doing as much vocally.

I actually liked triston's performances, but after his Elvis performance. It's been a downward trajectory.

Edited by Hsamid
  • Thanks 1

1. Abi - self explanatory

2. Jack - he surpassed Will this week imo

3. Will - a great country vocalist, hasn’t been bad but some song choices are boring

4. Emmy - great at her best, but that doesn’t seem to be too often

5. Triston - self explanatory

20 hours ago, Walker359718 said:

1.  Abi

2.  Emmy

3.  Jack

4.  Will

5.  Triston

This, and anyone who has seen my rankings before shouldn't be surprised. I would find that to be a varied and quite entertaining finale.

• Like 1