Mia Matthews Fan Thread 💜

Mia.jpg

Mia-2.jpg 

Delighted to present you all Mia's fan thread! Not sure why it hasn't been made but I'm happy to get this up and running (thanks @istersay for your kind help lol) 🥳 Also supporting Mia's equally talented sister Jacy and mom Tara. Mia, if you're here on the forums, feel free to contribute and share updates :party: Welcome aboard to Mia's world, everyone! 

Videos 

Fan List

1) jazzontherocks

2) Gustavo527

3) Voice

4) QueenKalie

5) KelseyW 

6) MalwareDie

7) m1key

😎 StarWalker1

9) Persy

10) Bk1234

11) jamescasaki 

12) Marlie
13) season1 (Fan Thread for Worth the Wait - Mia and Jacy on The Voice

Edited by jazzontherocks
Adding fans
  • Like 3

I've been updating the Worth The Wait fan thread with Mia's and Jacy's idol performances but it stayed in The Voice forum.

I wasn't sure if I should have made a separate fan thread for Mia and Jacy when they auditioned for Idol, so I didn't.

But I've been a fan of Mia's voice since 2020, so you can add me.

Edited by season1
  • Like 2

On 4/25/2024 at 7:33 AM, jazzontherocks said:

Mia.jpg

Mia-2.jpg 

Delighted to present you all Mia's fan thread! Not sure why it hasn't been made but I'm happy to get this up and running (thanks @istersay for your kind help lol) 🥳 Also supporting Mia's equally talented sister Jacy and mom Tara. Mia, if you're here on the forums, feel free to contribute and share updates :party: Welcome aboard to Mia's world, everyone! 

Videos 

Fan List

1) jazzontherocks

2) Gustavo527

3) Voice

4) QueenKalie

5) KelseyW 

6) MalwareDie

7) m1key

😎 StarWalker1

9) Persy

10) Bk1234

11) jamescasaki 

Shame to see Mia go home tonight as she was treated as our dark horse and by producers. But she was never being pimped. Tonight wasn't her night sadly. Wasn't her best, noticed she forgot the words of the song, and that was the wrong song for her. I would have preferred a classic country song for her. She did recover nicely at the end. She really is a star. 

• Like 3