The Voice General Discussion Thread 🧵

istersay

Voice contestants on Cameo (after filtering out the non-USA contestants)....

The most expensive:

Chevel Shepherd $65

Damien Lawson $50

Maelyn $50

Barrett Baber $50

Esera Tuaolo $50

Ryan Gallagher $50

Chris Mann $45

The least expensive:

Matt New $10

Jason Warrior $10

Cody Wickline $10

Ashland Craft $10

Davon Fleming $10

Josh Gallagher $10

Nolan Neal $10

James Violet $14

1 hour ago, Vinyl said:

Voice contestants on Cameo (after filtering out the non-USA contestants)....

The most expensive:

Chevel Shepherd $65

Damien Lawson $50

Maelyn $50

Barrett Baber $50

Esera Tuaolo $50

Ryan Gallagher $50

Chris Mann $45

The least expensive:

Matt New $10

Jason Warrior $10

Cody Wickline $10

Ashland Craft $10

Davon Fleming $10

Josh Gallagher $10

Nolan Neal $10

James Violet $14

If you talk to MJ you can probably get half of these people for free. :haha:

• Haha 4

This is a random question but, since Gwen is now engaged to Blake and is topping the country charts, do you think that the Team Blake effect (i.e. Blake stans mindlessly voting for Blake's artists) will spill over into Team Gwen? 🤔

If that's the case, I probably wouldn't mind that tbh (depending on who's on Team Gwen ofc). It will give Blake some competition within his own fanbase lol 😂

blake shelton television GIF by The VoiceHappy Gwen Stefani GIF by The Voice

Edited by disney1024

3 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

This is a random question but, since Gwen is now engaged to Blake and is topping the country charts, do you think that the Team Blake effect (i.e. Blake stans mindlessly voting for Blake's artists) will spill over into Team Gwen? 🤔

If that's actually the case, I probably wouldn't mind that tbh (depending on who's on Team Gwen ofc). It will give Blake some competition within his own fanbase lol 😂

Nope.

5 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

If that's the case, I probably wouldn't mind that tbh (depending on who's on Team Gwen ofc). It will give Blake some competition within his own fanbase lol 😂

Gwen tried to do that this season, and her country artist ended up losing the IS to a Team Blake country artist. So no.

9 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I feel like you already knew the answer to that question, before you asked it. ;)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

It appears that being optimistic about these sort of things always leads to disappointment...

Being optimistic that something COULD happen and actually expecting something to happen are two very different things lol 😜

Edited by disney1024

11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Gwen tried to do that this season, and her country artist ended up losing the IS to a Team Blake country artist. So no.

To be fair, flirting with Gwen was probably not the best move to make if you're trying to appeal to Blake's country fanbase lol 😂

1 hour ago, disney1024 said:

Is it wrong to be hopeful and optimistic? I'm just so sick and tired of the Team Blake effect lol 😂

They should try to take advantage of the Blake effect and stick the types of artists who don't last long on his team.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

They should try to take advantage of the Blake effect and stick the types of artists who don't last long on his team.

True, but most of the time, Blake is only in the mood for country males. Recent seasons in which he wasn't was only S17, along with S14 and S13 to an extent with Kyla and Chloe. But Pryor and Red still had to be stopped. Blake always takes at least a country male with him to the Lives, and recently he takes 3 in his final live teams! Lmao, he just wants to win now and doesn't care about unique or powerful artists like Kyla and Chloe as mentioned.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

True, but most of the time, Blake is only in the mood for country males. Recent seasons in which he wasn't was only S17, along with S14 and S13 to an extent with Kyla and Chloe. But Pryor and Red still had to be stopped. Blake always takes at least a country male with him to the Lives, and recently he takes 3 in his final live teams! Lmao, he just wants to win now and doesn't care about unique or powerful artists like Kyla and Chloe as mentioned.

It’s not like he has had someone like them since S14. When Blake has someone really good, he makes sure they advance (Sid this season was an exception for me, but he didn’t stand out as much as Chloe or Kyla).

Something I have noticed is that the quality of Blake’s teams usually has something to do with how much I enjoy a season. When Blake’s team is tragic (like last season) I usually end up disliking the season, because his artists stay for a while.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 2