The Voice 24 ● Blind Auditions 7 ● Discussion

istersay

I haven’t looked at anyone else’s comments (at least in this thread) so just some first thoughts…

Taylor - this was really good! A few parts where I thought it got a little messy but she brought it back by the end

Lennon - I do like the song and he’s got a cool tone but this is just a little too low key for a BA song imo? He tried to put some vocal moments in there but it just didn’t really work for me

Azan - not familiar with this song but I liked it! Not like a top tier vocal of the season but I don’t think it needed to be, I liked the vibe of this

Claire - She has a nice rasp but overall very one note, and even then it was still kinda shaky?

Huntley - is it weird that I thought Ian Flanigan at first lol? I’m kinda tired of this song choice but he delivered it with passion and grit that brought it to life, definitely worthy of 4 chairs imo

Eli - I didn’t think this was good? Totally wrong song for his voice and he never really got a handle on it

Claire - great song, but really just felt like decent karaoke…

Brailey - voice a little indistinct for me, but she did great on the chorus and delivered the right emotion for it imo

Liked Taylor, Azan, Huntley and Brailey. Dylan’s somewhere in the middle, wasn’t huge on the other 4

33 minutes ago, nytsch said:

I haven’t looked at anyone else’s comments (at least in this thread) so just some first thoughts…

Taylor - this was really good! A few parts where I thought it got a little messy but she brought it back by the end

Lennon - I do like the song and he’s got a cool tone but this is just a little too low key for a BA song imo? He tried to put some vocal moments in there but it just didn’t really work for me

Azan - not familiar with this song but I liked it! Not like a top tier vocal of the season but I don’t think it needed to be, I liked the vibe of this

Claire - She has a nice rasp but overall very one note, and even then it was still kinda shaky?

Huntley - is it weird that I thought Ian Flanigan at first lol? I’m kinda tired of this song choice but he delivered it with passion and grit that brought it to life, definitely worthy of 4 chairs imo

Eli - I didn’t think this was good? Totally wrong song for his voice and he never really got a handle on it

Claire - great song, but really just felt like decent karaoke…

Brailey - voice a little indistinct for me, but she did great on the chorus and delivered the right emotion for it imo

You said Claire twice.

On 10/16/2023 at 5:07 PM, VintageVoice said:

me, 0.2 seconds from pulling a JHud with the shoe toss:

Drag Race GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

^morgan myles in her blind auditoon cutting off the title song word for some reason at the climax 

On 10/16/2023 at 5:17 PM, Dany said:

flzJcyll.png

omg erik you and AZAN have the same (one of) fave songs + you’re both pseudo-british 😍

Dylan - Wow this was so good! His voice is beautiful and he sang perfectly throughout, his tone is so pleasant to listen to.

Calla - Good voice, she was okay.

Lennon - Good singer but just found it bland/boring tbh.

Brailey - She's got a good voice but it wasn't very exciting/captivating.

Claire - Meh averagely good I guess?

Eli - Not good, way too quiet and didn't even sound good.

Taylor - Really good range, not my thing though.

Azan - Good voice and she was a really confident performer on stage, not my thing though.

Huntley - He'd probably be decent if he didn't growl the whole way through the song.