Voice Fans IDF Reunion Thread

Weirdoo

5 minutes ago, wildestinvegas said:

my favorite weirdoo moment is when chris blue won and he made a thread to celebrate lauren’s loss and laugh at her fans for celebrating her win all day leading up to results night…. it caused world war III…. good times.

I miss chaotic IDF ❤️

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, wildestinvegas said:

my favorite weirdoo moment is when chris blue won and he made a thread to celebrate lauren’s loss and laugh at her fans for celebrating her win all day leading up to results night…. it caused world war III…. good times.

Omg. :rofl:

9 minutes ago, m1key said:

IDF is where people go to stan female artists (specifically AA powerhouses, pop girlies, and indie girlies) because as we know, those types are not usually appreciated as much by Minivan or the show. Here, they are appreciated and recognized fully! Naturally, people are going to be upset when they get eliminated. This is how IDF always has been and it's not going to change 💀

Anyways, back to lurking for me!

So true. Remember that this was originally an AI forum, and this place used to be a haven for people to vent whenever the token WGWG of the season steals the thunder from all the women.

This anti-male sentiment spilled over to the Voice forum as well, especially during the early seasons. I think the toxic way some people push this sentiment is the reason why I became #TeamSausage in the first place.

• Like 3

It might be too late for this, but I apologize for the Chris Blue celebration thread after Lauren’s demise, I genuinely did think she was a flop and her fans were totally delusional, even if she had some talent deep down

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Weirdoo said:

It might be too late for this, but I apologize for the Chris Blue celebration thread after Lauren’s demise, I genuinely did think she was a flop and her fans were totally delusional, even if she had some talent deep down

while you’re at it, where’s the apology for creating that poll to rip S14 Jaclyn Lovey’s hopes and dreams to shreds??? Jamella chomped you up when she called you out on her IG story for your bullying tactics…

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, FutureSurvivor said:

while you’re at it, where’s the apology for creating that poll to rip S14 Jaclyn Lovey’s hopes and dreams to shreds??? Jamella chomped you up when she called you out on her IG story for your bullying tactics…

omg i remember hearing abt this Jamella story 😭