Voice Fans IDF Reunion Thread

Weirdoo

18 minutes ago, FutureSurvivor said:

while you’re at it, where’s the apology for creating that poll to rip S14 Jaclyn Lovey’s hopes and dreams to shreds??? Jamella chomped you up when she called you out on her IG story for your bullying tactics…

And when I reveal that Jamella was literally the one who told instructed me into creating that thread so she could increase her chances of making T12 over Jaclyn, then what???

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Weirdoo said:

And when I reveal that Jamella was literally the one who told instructed me into creating that thread so she could increase her chances of making T12 over Jaclyn, then what???

then you would expose yourself even more, because they were both already eliminated in knockouts…. we stand with JAMELLA ❤️

• Haha 5

27 minutes ago, Weirdoo said:

SCREAMING at this 😭😭 i just know u would’ve added so much character (and drama) to new idf if you had stuck around

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Weirdoo said:

The way Jamella sent me so many DM's on Twitter complaining about IDF lol

Like were we out of line? Yeah. But Jesus...

(Also this is gonna be where I shamelessly plug my Top 200 Blind Audition Rankings thread for older users who care and were around for most of them :haha:)

https://idolforums.com/topic/747176-results-for-part-16-50-41-posted-someone648s-inexplicable-ranking-of-his-top-200-blinds-auditions/

Edited by Someone648

29 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

The way Jamella sent me so many DM's on Twitter complaining about IDF lol

Like were we out of line? Yeah. But Jesus...

(Also this is gonna be where I shamelessly plug my Top 200 Blind Audition Rankings thread for older users who care and were around for most of them :haha:)

https://idolforums.com/topic/747176-results-for-part-16-50-41-posted-someone648s-inexplicable-ranking-of-his-top-200-blinds-auditions/

Rip the link didn't work for me.

• 1 month later...