The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

6 minutes ago, fredcr123 said:

she's been great so far why would u say that... so glad they leaked her for you eheh

I actually liked her in the battles. Her knockout performance was great for the first half as well. But I don't think she has given a strong individual performance yet. Maybe this one will grow on me after a few more listens, but on the first listen, I cant say I liked it. Her tone in the lower and mid register is like... wow! But it becomes annoying when she tries to go higher.

Tues Dec. 5th 9pm

Live Top 12 Results
SEASON 24, EPISODE 22 β€’ LIVE
9:00 PM ON NBC Β β€’ TV-PG β€’ STEREO β€’ CC
The voting results from the top 12 live performances are revealed; eight artists are voted through, and four perform for the instant save; the stakes are high, as only nine artists can continue on to the live semi-final.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

She slayed that, tbh.

She did.Β  She absolutely earned her spot in Gwen's top three.

Β 

3 hours ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

She’s such a dark horse!!!

With the right song choices in the Lives, she absolutely could be.Β  I could see her upsetting the apple cart a bit, for sure.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nytsch said:

Also random but I was listening to JoJo after her KO and I never even realized she has a cover of Weak on her debut lol

Jojo introduced me to "Weak." Her debut album makes me super nostalgic lol. Didn't learn that it was a cover until I was in like high school and the original came up on Pandora of all places (might be aging myself a bit there?)

Β 

Kara's path from Ella Mai to Brandy to Jojo to SWV has been exciting! I didn't care much for her audition, but an artist like her making it this far is a breath of fresh air for the show. :wub:

Β 

• Like 9

Ok, Kara did really good. Her voice is very clear but idk, I can also hear a very slight rasp to it? It's nice.Β  Her runs are so clean too, you can hear every note. I also liked that she showed off a bit of her lower register, and her agility is just as good down there as it is in her mid to highs.

Β 

Overall, she just sounded like a professional. Might be her best performance yet (battle is close tho)

Β 

Β 

Β 

I must say I've really liked the song choices this season. Another one that's never been done before.

• Like 8

Do you think Don't Speak by No Doubt would fit Kara as a song choice? As for her PO performance, I think we are looking at a dark horse. Gwen is great at picking songs so, hopefully she will go far. Her stage presence is out of charts

Edited by postcards
  • Like 1