The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

1 hour ago, AngelaKD said:

Re: the audio clips

All individually good singers, but absolutely nothing we haven’t heard on the show, over and over. 

All 4 high-concept tropes. 

Celine dion or Kelly could come and audition and you’d say it wasn’t anything we haven’t had on the show before 😂😂

(And you’d be right)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, AngelaKD said:

Re: the audio clips

All individually good singers, but absolutely nothing we haven’t heard on the show, over and over. 

All 4 high-concept tropes. 

I never got the “nothing we haven’t heard before” comments. Like talent is talent. So what if they’re similar to past contestants????

just my 5 cents

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Arsh said:

I'm waiting for spoilers so I can say goodbye to The Voice season 24 and focus on the Cricket World Cup.

Wait, I forgot it's happening in India. Some of the matches will be held in Mumbai, so will you go to see them?

14 hours ago, jayshon said:

I never got the “nothing we haven’t heard before” comments. Like talent is talent. So what if they’re similar to past contestants????

just my 5 cents

I agree.

It's really hard to find a truly unique voice. Even so, unique doesn't mean people will automatically take to them. In fact, they rend to be the more polarizing contestants..

49 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Honestly, it took me a good 10 to 15 minutes to finally find the recording.. was I supposed to just know to click on a dot on a post with random numbers?...

That GIF was just a jest in reply to @QueenCami, I really was just trying to explain to @ChrisLee where to access it. I was not being condescending, sorry if it came out that way. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

That GIF was just a jest in reply to @QueenCami, I really was just trying to explain to @ChrisLee where to access it. I was not being condescending, sorry if it came out that way. 

Oh you're good, I didn't mean to sound offended but in retrospect it certainly came off that way, lol.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Wait, I forgot it's happening in India. Some of the matches will be held in Mumbai, so will you go to see them?

I prefer to watch sports on TV rather than in person. It's too crowded, and we can't see anything from every aspect.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I prefer to watch sports on TV rather than in person. It's too crowded, and we can't see anything from every aspect.

Gotta post a LOT of disclaimers tonight regarding spoilers that I want y’all to understand for this week, but yes - I intend on dropping tomorrow. If anything happens, Wednesday at latest.

Reminder I’m Pacific time, so adjust your expectations as needed.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3