2 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Good luck to the S25 contestants in knockouts today 🙂

Also what happened to the comments from August lol

yes good luck to all the contestants in the knockouts! :mcwave:

comments are missing?

2 hours ago, istersay said:

yes good luck to all the contestants in the knockouts! :mcwave:

comments are missing?

Oh, yes.  In fact, posts from throughout the summer have gone missing.  I thought that there was another hack or something.

30 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Oh, yes.  In fact, posts from throughout the summer have gone missing.  I thought that there was another hack or something.

I think something happened, I notice a big gap in posts in the General thread also :unsure:

On 9/5/2023 at 10:00 PM, miss denise said:

I apologize - there has been a technical issue with this thread. Don't panic if you notice the page count being way less than before now. :lmao: :blushingwave: Any missing posts are in the general discussion thread and I'm working on moving them all back here. (!) 

In the meantime, if you notice anything in here that was meant to be over there, please let me know. 

7 hours ago, istersay said:

I think something happened, I notice a big gap in posts in the General thread also :unsure:

Hmm not sure about missing posts in those threads. There were a bunch of S24 ones accidentally merged with the general discussion, which I moved back into the S24 thread (so that would have made the general thread appear to shrink over the last few days when S24 was just gaining its posts back). I'll take a look and see if I can find any more recent ones that should be in here instead. 🤔

• Like 2

5 hours ago, miss denise said:

Hmm not sure about missing posts in those threads. There were a bunch of S24 ones accidentally merged with the general discussion, which I moved back into the S24 thread (so that would have made the general thread appear to shrink over the last few days when S24 was just gaining its posts back). I'll take a look and see if I can find any more recent ones that should be in here instead. 🤔

I'm not sure about what would be missing, was just looking at dates. :peace:

this is confusing enough anyway with 2 seasons being taped at the same time :rofl:

if anyone can't find some info they posted before feel free to post it again

• Like 2

6 hours ago, istersay said:

I'm not sure about what would be missing, was just looking at dates. :peace:

this is confusing enough anyway with 2 seasons being taped at the same time :rofl:

if anyone can't find some info they posted before feel free to post it again

I mean I don't think anything significant is missing. We didn't have any spoilers at the time anyway :haha:

• Haha 1

On 9/20/2023 at 8:22 AM, Someone648 said:

I mean not NOTHING, but not spoilers.

But we’ll jump back to this in a month or two :haha:

sounds good, I'm gonna unsticky this for now with so much going on for s24, 

I put a link to it iin the 

click ⬇

consolidatedstickiesred.png.14dbc635b7d863ff84db883e557fdf5f.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 9/18/2023 at 3:18 PM, istersay said:

background details about the duo and album

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/9203006/dan-and-shay-wives-kids

https://www.billboard.com/music/country/dan-and-shay-bigger-houses-new-album-breaking-up-1235412848

https://www.npr.org/2023/09/18/1200197653/dan-shay-reached-a-tipping-point-in-their-careers-it-made-them-closer

https://variety.com/2023/music/news/dan-shay-bigger-houses-album-voice-coaches-interview-1235737753

excerpt from Variety about coaching

There’s a lot going on right now, but to jump the gun and ask about what you’ll be doing in 2024: You are joining “The Voice” as coaches, two for the price of one. It is fascinating to think about the prospect of two people sharing one button — although with two chairs. Are the production designers on the show still trying to figure out how that’s going to work to get you all on stage with separate chairs? Without your legs bumping when you’re both turning around?

Dan: Yeah, we’ve already started with it, man. We’ve gotten to shoot a little bit of it. It’s two chairs, but one button, and they’re actually connected. It’s kind of one big platform. It’s definitely a spectacle. We’ve worked with them a lot. You know, we were mentors for Blake — um, for Blake’s team. We weren’t really mentors for Blake. I don’t know if he’s reachable now; he’s beyond help. I’m kidding. He’s the greatest and he’s honestly been a mentor to us from the very beginning stages of our career. We got to do that show a few times, and I guess that was kind of our tryout back then.

At the core of it, it’s a lot of fun to be able to represent country music in that space, and Blake had always done that so well. We felt like we were well equipped to really help people on that show, helping new artists along, and making them better — better people and better artists. We’ve made a lot of mistakes in our life, and have a lot of wisdom to share through those mistakes that we’re gonna be able to share with those artists. And everybody on that team is just so incredible. Reba’s an absolute legend and it’s awesome that they have two country acts on there. It’ll be next year before we actually get to see that all come together and get to do all the live stuff.

Edited by RTV
  • Like 3