The Voice ๐ŸŒŸ Season 25 ๐ŸŒŸ Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

13 minutes ago, MILO JAY said:

I feel like Camila is definitely an A-Lister. If she is not idk what is.

I think she has a loyal fan base and is popular, but not as much as some artists. I think examples ofย  A-list music artists are more like

alist.thumb.JPG.91b164f509a3e4f7dd70037353574839.JPG

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Besides eliminating Kala, what did people not like about Chance last season?

His obsession with Ray was cringeworthy, for one.ย  He dropped a potential winner in NOIVAS just to keep him around.

I know I said some time ago I didnโ€™t care about who the coaches are but yikess thatโ€™s such a terrible line-up.

ย 

Well S23 was probably my last season watching anyways so itโ€™s not like it matters

2 minutes ago, Rodney said:

His obsession with Ray was cringeworthy, for one.ย  He dropped a potential winner in NOIVAS just to keep him around.

He looked like a โ€œpotential winnerโ€ until we got to hear him sing live. To be fair, Chance heard him live in the battle and in the rehearsals before making that decision.ย 

• Like 3

"Speechless" was one of the five songs Pete Mroz listed in s20, but he didn't know it and hoped he wouldn't need to sing it. Pete talks about that situation from 14:17 to 18:07 in this interview.

ย 

Pete posted on Dan + Shay's 06/22 Facebook coach announcement:

OMG I can't shake these guys!! Congratulations boys! Will be great! Me butchering their song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yLEbttH9Xk

ย 

Dan + Shay's video of "Speechless" with footage from both of their weddings

ย 

Edited by RTV
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Once again, way too much complaining from a forum that supposedly watches the show for the contestants, not the coaches.

ย 

I donยดt give a crap about whoยดs in the chair, quite frankly, Iยดm just looking forward to checking out new artists I hopefully enjoy.

ย 

The show is overall kinda wearing me down lately, so Iยดll likely eventually drop it, but not because Dan + Shay are joining, and I donยดt even care about their music.

• Like 1

I think chance is more of an a-lister than Dan & shay. I also donโ€™t think Blake was an a-lister when he started on the show. I think the bigger issue with Dan&shay is there in a career slump right now. I just donโ€™t think they have their own real fanbase. And I think the panel is incredibly unbalanced.ย 
ย 

Also laid back chance and laid back John might make for way to laid back a panelย 

40 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Once again, way too much complaining from a forum that supposedly watches the show for the contestants, not the coaches.

ย 

I donยดt give a crap about whoยดs in the chair, quite frankly, Iยดm just looking forward to checking out new artists I hopefully enjoy.

ย 

The show is overall kinda wearing me down lately, so Iยดll likely eventually drop it, but not because Dan + Shay are joining, and I donยดt even care about their music.

I agree. However... the voice cares more about the coaches. So if we are going to get a lot of screen time with coaches, i would like to enjoy them. For example, I watch Idol for the contestants, however, Katy Perry ruins it for me, even though i care nothing about the judges

Edited by MILO JAY

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

ย 

ย 

complaining on Idf?ย 

Shocked Oh No GIF by Yรชu Lu

ย 

I'm going to try and keep an open mind until I see the chemistry of the panel, we don't even know what things are like without Blake yet

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Iโ€™m actuallyโ€ฆ feeling better about it? ๐Ÿ˜ฎย 

Lemme rephrase it:

I donโ€™t mind any of the coaches in particular.

The assortment is a ย weird, but I donโ€™t mind them :haha:

Each of them have a specific genre but all are diverse. Johnโ€™s done great work with indie acts plus R&B, Chance was willing to work with everyone (just hoping his decisionmaking is better), D+S arenโ€™t strict country (and thankfully not bro country), and Reba is Reba.ย 

ย 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Lemme rephrase it:

I donโ€™t mind any of the coaches in particular.

The assortment is a ย weird, but I donโ€™t mind them :haha:

Each of them have a specific genre but all are diverse. Johnโ€™s done great work with indie acts plus R&B, Chance was willing to work with everyone (just hoping his decisionmaking is better), D+S arenโ€™t strict country (and thankfully not bro country), and Reba is Reba.ย 

ย 

Yeah, and good point about John and indie artists. Iโ€™ll go in with an open mind. After all, itโ€™s the contestants that make a season for me.ย 

Here's my theory.

ย 

Producer (Very Exhausted From Budget Issues):ย Great, we already have John Legend, Reba McEntire, and Dan + Shay. We need a female coach! Hey intern, can you call Chance The Rapper please for Season 25, while I take a nap?

ย 

Intern:ย Sure.

ย 

ย 

ย 

Producer:ย Oh snap, intern I meant Camila Cabello!

ย 

ย 

ย 

Intern (Half Listening, Playing On His Phone, and Vaping, like Chance):ย Yeah, Sure, Ok! (Proceeds to call Chance The Rapper)!ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, Ethan F-R said:

Here's my theory.

ย 

Producer (Very Exhausted From Budget Issues):ย Great, we already have John Legend, Reba McEntire, and Dan + Shay. We need a female coach! Hey intern, can you call Chance The Rapper please for Season 25, while I take a nap?

ย 

Intern:ย Sure.

ย 

ย 

ย 

Producer:ย Oh snap, intern I meant Camila Cabello!

ย 

ย 

ย 

Intern (Half Listening, Playing On His Phone, and Vaping, like Chance):ย Yeah, Sure, Ok! (Proceeds to call Chance The Rapper)!ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office200.gif?cid=21d90c61iejbbde8b03wlgdxm5c6
ย 

ย 

most accurate thing all day.

ย 

id add that the intern accidentally signed the contract with Chance over the phone and that meant no Camila!!! DARN INTERN!

Edited by Mathacoo200315
  • Haha 1