The Voice ๐ŸŒŸ Season 25 ๐ŸŒŸ Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

4 hours ago, RTV said:

Like IDF, The Voice doesn't wait long to move on to the next season. There's probably going to be a lot of promotion for the new coaches and their double chair between now and February 26.

How long does AGT Extreme last? They for sure will promote S25 during some time on that show ignoring Simon Cowell's displeasure. Perhaps Dan + Shay can perform there, considering they had Reba performing right before S24 premiere week.

54 minutes ago, Kenneth96 said:

How long does AGT Extreme last? They for sure will promote S25 during some time on that show ignoring Simon Cowell's displeasure. Perhaps Dan + Shay can perform there, considering they had Reba performing right before S24 premiere week.

It's Fantasy League which btw is a huge ripoff of The Voice. The judges are choosing teams, and mentoring their acts.ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Ethan F-R said:

It's Fantasy League which btw is a huge ripoff of The Voice. The judges are choosing teams, and mentoring their acts.ย 

He was supposed to bring back X Factor but did this instead I guess, he must miss having teams

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, taylanastan said:

Is this a yes or no?

ย 

On 11/9/2023 at 3:27 AM,ย ย Someone648ย said:ย 

ย 

ย 

We're going in mostly spoiler-free to this season.

ย 

What We Don't Have:

-Any taping info, song choice, chair turns, etc.

-Contestant/coach pairings

ย 

What We Do Have:

-Plenty of contestant names that we have that we know were involved (the S25 was more outspoken than the S24 cast for sure...)

-A list of contestants that we suspect turned chairs/made it to the (presumed) top 40. Some of them we have evidence for staying in LA/making it up to KO's and potentially playoffs.

ย 

Still figuring out the best way to drop the info, but don't expect anything until January at earliest. I'd rather focus on the current season first lol.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Veronica go said:

January 1st and Iโ€™m ready for the spoilers please

:rofl:ย I hope we get some, it was taped so long ago the people who went to tapings probably forgot most of what they saw, and some of the contestants might forget they are still on the showย 

ย 

when would they start announcing that they auditioned? :unsure:

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, istersay said:

when would they start announcing that they auditioned?

For s23, it seemed like TPTB spread the reveals out by assigning contestants to a specific date. Some contestants (Holly Brand and others) made a pre-announcement post such as "huge announcement coming tomorrow" or "special announcement tomorrow" or "big news is coming tomorrow" on February 16 and then revealed on February 17. Others (Grace West, for example) posted a pre-announcement on February 17 and then revealed on February 18. Still others revealed on February 19 (Walker Wilson) through February 23 (Neil Salsich).

• Like 2

5 hours ago, RTV said:

For s23, it seemed like TPTB spread the reveals out by assigning contestants to a specific date. Some contestants (Holly Brand and others) made a pre-announcement post such as "huge announcement coming tomorrow" or "special announcement tomorrow" or "big news is coming tomorrow" on February 16 and then revealed on February 17. Others (Grace West, for example) posted a pre-announcement on February 17 and then revealed on February 18. Still others revealed on February 19 (Walker Wilson) through February 23 (Neil Salsich).

thanks, we have a waitย  then

21 minutes ago, Veronica go said:

Iโ€™m excited to see dan&shay though. I think theyโ€™re gonna be such loving coaches!!! They look like the type of people that would care a lot about their team

I hope so, I don't know much about them yet

Just now, Angelbright said:

Didnโ€™t he only win one time ? And heโ€™s been a coach on many seasons now. Like Adam wasnโ€™t even that badย 

John always has the best teams tho so I donโ€™t think itโ€™s him as a coach btwย 

• Like 2

On 1/2/2024 at 2:04 PM, Angelbright said:

John always has the best teams tho so I donโ€™t think itโ€™s him as a coach btwย 

It's John himself.ย  He's an admitted liberal, and much of the audience are conservatives from the Bible Belt.ย  That, and his choices for songs aren't always Minivan-friendly.ย  Nor are the contestants he chooses to bring far most of the time.ย  In fact, he systematically eliminates his Minivan-friendly contestants more often than not and leaves the ones who aren't.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, MatthewPalermo said:

please don't do this - badgering for spoilers is annoying and will probably end up unanswered. they come when they come.

yeah, we'll be lucky to get any at all this season, and when they're ready they'll get postedย :woodstock:

hoping for some good singers because season 24 had many people that were good, they will probably be compared to them

ย 

• Like 1