The Voice ๐ŸŒŸ Season 25 ๐ŸŒŸ Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

1 minute ago, MILO JAY said:

Niall announced his tour dates for 2024, so if the Voice continues, Niall probs won't coach season 25

If you look at the dates, theyโ€™d actually work if they brought back this springs terrible scheduleย 

• Like 3

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, MILO JAY said:

Niall announced his tour dates for 2024, so if the Voice continues, Niall probs won't coach season 25

ย 

3 minutes ago, seak05 said:

If you look at the dates, theyโ€™d actually work if they brought back this springs terrible scheduleย 

moved to the season 25 thread :thumbs:

ย 

AP

ย ย 

22 hours ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Niall announced a world tour for 2024

ย 

• Like 1

On 5/21/2023 at 1:56 PM, Mathacoo200315 said:

Niall announced a world tour for 2024

ย 

If Adam was able to keep doing the show religiously while touring with Maroon 5, i doubt Niall will have much problem kkk, and now with his 1st win over Blake, i think producers will definitely want to keep him around as much they can.

Edited by Shinuki
  • Like 3

I'm actually pretty shocked that Kelly is truly done with the show.ย  I really thought that she loved being here and wouldย neverย want to leave.ย  Something clearly drove her to change her mind aboutย that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

I'm actually pretty shocked that Kelly is truly done with the show.ย  I really thought that she loved being here and wouldย neverย want to leave.ย  Something clearly drove her to change her mind aboutย that.

Iโ€™m guessing the fact sheโ€™s moving cross country with kids in school changed her mind about that pretty quickly. I donโ€™t blame her.

ย 

Nbc GIF by The Voice

ย 

Happy Kelly Clarkson GIF by The Voice

ย 

The Voice Singing GIF by NBC
ย 

Cherishing her time on the show โค๏ธย 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Joe Jonas wants to coach lol. I loved him on Australia so Iโ€™d be happy with that if it were to happen.

He'd be the first man to coach on two different countries' versions ifย thatย happened (Jessie J, I believe, is the first woman to do so, coaching on both her native UK version and also the Australian version).ย  I'm intrigued byย thatย possibility.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rodney said:

She isnโ€™t done with the show. She just wonโ€™t be a permanent coach unless The Voice moves to NYC.ย 
ย 

The reasons she isnโ€™t doing S24 is because she will be moving this summer, writers strike, delay in her show starting, kids, & residency.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Voice said:

She isnโ€™t done with the show. She just wonโ€™t be a permanent coach unless The Voice moves to NYC.ย 
ย 

The reasons she isnโ€™t doing S24 is because she will be moving this summer, writers strike, delay in her show starting, kids, & residency.

I don't know.ย  That message from her sounded pretty final to me.

10 hours ago, season1 said:

Maybe they'll have a different country coach for S25.

ย 

Keith Urban or Brad Paisley

Kelly

Niall

Alicia or Usher

ย 

I was wondering about that, Reba might not want to do more than a season at a time

• Like 2

From her Instagram live, it sounded like Kelly ย is essentially assuming she is done because of the move to NYC, which is understandable unless she wants to commit to traveling back and forth. It doesnโ€™t appear she is interested in doing that, which makes sense.ย 

• Like 1

It might be a bit, but I think Kelly will return. If she officially wants to retire on a 10th season, I could see them making a semi-big deal about that. Although not sure when, I'll predict she at least returns in S26 if she doesn't in S25.

Edited by QueenMae16

4 hours ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Iโ€™m guessing the fact sheโ€™s moving cross country with kids in school changed her mind about that pretty quickly. I donโ€™t blame her.

Wasn't the show supposed to follow her to NYC ? Or was that just a rumor ?

The good news is it seems like the move is the only thing preventing her from staying a coach. Everything else indicates she's had a good enough and would be open to coming back if something were to happen/allowed her to be flexible.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

The good news is it seems like the move is the only thing preventing her from staying a coach. Everything else indicates she's had a good enough and would be open to coming back if something were to happen/allowed her to be flexible.

I wonder which coach will fill Kellyโ€™s pop female lane now though??