The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did she just have a silent farewell season as well? Lmao, those posts do make it seem like she's gone forever, but I do think she'll be back.Β 

Maybe move my prediction to S28, although TPTB can always compensate for their veteran coach to come back earlier, even for just one more season.Β 

(They should move their show to NYC tbh)

I have a feeling Kelly will pop up later at some time. I donΒ΄t think sheΒ΄s a goner.

Β 

Niall seems like heΒ΄s loving this , probably more now that he won, so I think heΒ΄ll stay for a bit.Β 

Β 

I imagine Reba will be a one and done coach.

Β 

John will likely remain for a while.Β 

Β 

Gwen alternates, so sheΒ΄s likely not on S25, but if the show survives after that, maybe S26.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Rodney said:

He'd be the first man to coach on two different countries' versions ifΒ thatΒ happened (Jessie J, I believe, is the first woman to do so, coaching on both her native UK version and also the Australian version).Β  I'm intrigued byΒ thatΒ possibility.

There's a bunch of singers who have coached on 2 different countries, like will.i.am has coached The Voice UK and Australia both in 2014. Paulina Rubio, Ricardo Montaner have been on 3 different countries.

Β 

Nick was on The Voice US, Joe was on The Voice AU, so it would be fun to see Kevin on The Voice UK or something even though he doesn't sing.

• Like 2

If Reba/Niall/John becomes the new Blake/Kelly (in terms of permanence), I think they’ll rotate either a coach who’s either female pop or has rock influence. Kelly I think covered those areas in the past seasons, but now we have 3 coaches that are very set in their respective genre of music. I think the remaining coach needs to be different enough or also do pop (since we’ve previously had 2 pop/pop-adjacent coaches in the panel before)

45 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

If Reba/Niall/John becomes the new Blake/Kelly (in terms of permanence), I think they’ll rotate either a coach who’s either female pop or has rock influence. Kelly I think covered those areas in the past seasons, but now we have 3 coaches that are very set in their respective genre of music. I think the remaining coach needs to be different enough or also do pop (since we’ve previously had 2 pop/pop-adjacent coaches in the panel before)

I honestly don’t think any will be permanent coaches besides maybe Reba.

I'd say Reba is going to stay, along with John possibly taking the "Kelly/Adam" seat.

Β 

Then they will rotate Niall and Gwen's chairs for the time being. I see Camila could return, but besides that they may just keep getting new people when Gwen and Niall take some breaks.

i think depends on season 24 who will be the permanent coach.Β 

The minivan will find a new "Blake" to love .Β 

The one who will be more loved will be permanent ( i think is between Reba and Niall)

The others could rotate

lol why would Reba be a one season deal when they're literally marketing her as Blake's replacement? Took her over a decade to finally accept the job, and now with Kelly seemingly gone for a while, it's even more reason for Reba to be the permanent country coach.

Β 

But well, maybe they could go with another Kelly, the Rowland one kkkk she is a pretty good coach, but if they want to go with 3 man and Reba, i wouldn't mind Joe Jonas too, specially if by any chance Niall takes a break which i don't think will happen, but i also wonder, wasn't Ryan Tedder supposed to be the original Adam? could be interesting.

Edited by Shinuki
  • Like 5

I hope they can get Guy Sebastian someday. This guy is such a good, underrated vocalist and fun coach. He deserves to be recognised worldwide.And he would definitely be a fun addition and work well with different artists (maybe besides country but obviously there's Reba and others for that)

Β 

Kelly is just skipping S24. I think the reason why everyone was posting is because they aren’t going to be seeing everyone like everyday anymore. Since the show is moving and it was on the same as the voice, so they aren’t going to be seeing eachother all the time now.

Edited by Voice
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Voice said:

Β 

Kelly is just skipping S24. I think the reason why everyone was posting is because they aren’t going to be seeing everyone like everyday anymore. Since the show is moving and it was on the same as the voice, so they aren’t going to be seeing eachother all the time now.

I think Kelly may end up back at some point, or she may not. When she addressed it in her live, it sounded like she thinks not coming back is at least a possibility due to the move. But, I also don’t think she has decided definitively she is done in the way that Blake did. Her departure seems to be based on circumstances and those circumstances may change in the future.Β 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jem128 said:

I think Kelly may end up back at some point, or she may not. When she addressed it in her live, it sounded like she thinks not coming back is at least a possibility due to the move. But, I also don’t think she has decided definitively she is done in the way that Blake did. Her departure seems to be based on circumstances and those circumstances may change in the future.Β 

She said she will be back. But, she can’t tell us when just like she couldn’t tell us that she wasn’t going to be on S22. They have to wait for official announcements.

1 hour ago, Voice said:

She said she will be back. But, she can’t tell us when just like she couldn’t tell us that she wasn’t going to be on S22. They have to wait for official announcements.

Interesting that Kelly chose to approach it the way she did, if she already knows for sure she will be coming back. Last time she very specifically said she was taking time off and never made it seem like she may not return. John did the same. I’d love to see her back, but at this point I also won’t be completely shocked if we don’t.Β 

Edited by jem128

4 hours ago, Voice said:

Β 

Ok so with this, I see her skipping out on both s24 and 25 at least…. I could see her back either s26 or 27.

4 hours ago, jem128 said:

Ya I agree

• Like 1

We have got a new coach each season from S21 up to now. That's unusual, considering the show's history as well as NBC's (like AGT kept its panel for like 5 years with Mel B before refreshing it with Sofia)

Β 

However, in case Niall isn't coming back, I can see a new male pop star taking his spot.

Β 

If Kelly isn't back for S25, Camila can make a return, and they can make a new TV couple by bringing Shawn to the table. Meet the needs already.Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kenneth96 said:

We have got a new coach each season from S21 up to now. That's unusual, considering the show's history as well as NBC's (like AGT kept its panel for like 5 years with Mel B before refreshing it with Sofia)

Β 

However, in case Niall isn't coming back, I can see a new male pop star taking his spot.

Β 

If Kelly isn't back for S25, Camila can make a return, and they can make a new TV couple by bringing Shawn to the table. Meet the needs already.Β 

Β 

Β 

Shawn and Camila? Yes please.

6 hours ago, Kenneth96 said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

I hadn't even thought about that lol but that could be fun

Β 

5 hours ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Shawn and Camila? Yes please.

:yes:

Β 

Kelly Clarkson on Why Talk Show Is Moving to New York, '100 Percent' Her Idea

Β 

partial excepts -Β Full story hereΒ Β source

"So I talked to them because I was like, 'Guys, I need you to know what's happening. It's either I'm not going to be able to continue with the show or I got to go East Coast.'"

Β 

As for why the major change, Clarkson said that it's all about family. She shared that she Covid shutdowns leaving people "isolated and so far from your family" is "no good for anyone." It clearly impacted her, as well, with her family on the East Coast.

Β 

"They're North Carolina-based, so it was one of those things where I just had to," said Clarkson. "Also, there was a lot of personal things going on, too, where I feel like our family, me and my kids really needed a fresh start and I just could not get it here."

Β 

The pop star affirmed that the decision was "100 percent" her idea, praising the network for being willing to work with her on such a monumental change for something that was working incredibly well already.

Β 

Another possible reason at it -- or perhaps just a benefit for Clarkson -- is that this positions her closer to Broadway. "I don't like acting in movies and TV," she said, "but I do love stage stuff." She said she never thought she'd get a chance at the big stage, sharing that she is actually "writing something for Broadway

1 hour ago, Shinuki said:

Seems like is hard for Kelly to be more clear when it comes to The Voice, this is the 2nd time she leaves the show and can't care about even mentioning it.

She did mention it on an Instagram live, she basically said she’d β€œnever say never” to returning but I got a strong feeling from her IG live that we won’t be seeing her on the show anymore at all, or at least a VERY long time.

• Sad 1

Before season 23, I did say that I wanted a coach from another country, and Niall became a coach. This season I want a duo coach. If it's the country coach Reba can leave and the duo coach could be Garth Brooks with his wife Trisha Yearwood or Tim McGraw with his wife Faith Hill. Or maybe Blake will get bored and he and Gwen can be duo coaches. Or Camila with Shawn. We had the Joe Jonas discussion earlier. They could do Joe Jonas with Nick Jonas or all 3 Jonas Brothers.