American Idol S21 Disney Night Discussion

istersay

I haven’t been on here this season although I will say the talent has been great. I just watched Megan’s performance and between that and Angels in Montgomery.. woah she better win. She is incredible. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, m1key said:

Did Colin just say that he watched Sofia Carson on Austin & Ally? Girl she was NOT on that show 😭

I heard that. But I did not know Sofia wasn't on that show. :dead: That's awkward. :dead: 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, m1key said:

Did Colin just say that he watched Sofia Carson on Austin & Ally? Girl she was NOT on that show 😭

yes she was.  just 1 episode but still.  he must be an Austin & Ally superfan.  that was her first tv appearance.

2 minutes ago, m1key said:

Oh I researched and saw she was a guest star... on what I presume was 1 episode? :dead: Wow he must really remember her good on that 1 episode then. :haha: 

Colin sounds surprisingly good there .

A pretty nice performance from Colin. I was kinda bored through it but it was nice. He sang the song well and connected emotionally to it.

This pretty decent night from him will certainly have him sail through to the final, of course.

Just now, *Wallace said:

A pretty nice performance from Colin. I was kinda bored through it but it was nice. 

This pretty decent night from him will certainly have him sail through to the final, of course.

I hate that Colin can have a decent night and probably sail into the finale while two better singers have to fight for their spots.  But it’s America’s fault, not his.

• Like 1