American Idol Season 22 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

Will and Triston have not been extremely dominant tho imo. I think if they continue to perform how they are now, they will make Final 3. If they slip, I can see others overtaking at least one of them (or both). I actually think this is one of the more recent seasons with the most unpredictable potential Final 3's. 

Just now, m1key said:

Will and Triston have not been extremely dominant tho imo. I think if they continue to perform how they are now, they will make Final 3. If they slip, I can see others overtaking at least one of them (or both). I actually think this is one of the more recent seasons with the most unpredictable potential Final 3's. 

None of that matters when you're a male and sing country

2 minutes ago, Anythingcanhappen said:

If Will and triston are in the finals I ain’t watching 😤 

(unless KB, Abi or Mckenna is the third person… then I’ll be able to stomach it)

I'm not a country fan, but Triston is better than most country singers in the past few seasons. 

• Like 1

I'm confident either Will OR Triston will be in the finale but I'm not sold on both of them making it. I think we're more likely to see Triston or Will in the finale with either two females or a female and another guy (someone like Kayko or Jack.) Iam VS Colin seemed like a sure thing last season but Megan ended up as the runner-up.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Carrie_On said:

I'm confident either Will OR Triston will be in the finale but I'm not sold on both of them making it. I think we're more likely to see Triston or Will in the finale with either two females or a female and another guy (someone like Kayko or Jack.) Iam VS Colin seemed like a sure thing last season but Megan ended up as the runner-up.

I could see Mia sneaking in as a 2nd female in finale if she does a great job in her upcoming performances. I'd prefer McKenna, but Mia has been consistently good.

Edited by Floaty
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Hailey’s song for top 20 was going to be Used to Be Young by Miley Cyrus 

she would have slayedddd & done better than everyone last night

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

54 minutes ago, m1key said:

IMO, there is a very short list of contestants who could overtake any of Will, Abi, or Triston, and it seems less likely to happen by the week. McKenna is probably 4th on my power ranking right now. 

Edited by TeamAudra

18 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Elleigh's was going to be Someone I Used To Know. 

On her ig live last night, I thought she said Somewhere Only We Know by Keane

23 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Hailey’s song for top 20 was going to be Used to Be Young by Miley Cyrus 

girl you are 16 why would u choose a song reminisicing and reflecting on youth 💀

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, MILO JAY said:

she would have slayedddd & done better than everyone last night

I second Milo Jay's statement! Hailey really would've rose to the occasion had she been chosen to advance. Curse the song choice and performance slot she was given back in Hawaii

Edited by AD25
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

If Hailey ever has a chance to come back, she’ll need to learn how to pander to the audience. She seems reluctant to do that. 

she said she's done with tv shows

5 minutes ago, AD25 said:

On her ig live last night, I thought she said Somewhere Only We Know by Keane

I wish she would’ve sang that in Hawaii. She might still be around. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

I do think it's kinda funny that the Abi fans are complaining about consistency though. :dead:

You think that Abi is inconsistent or at least not consistently great, I think that with one exception Abi is consistently great while I think that Kaibrienne is the more inconsistent of the two, although I do feel some sympathy for her.

i’m surprised there’s such a consensus on Abi making the top 3. for some reason i saw her as a top 5 or 7 cut, perhaps because i feel like she had some indie stylings which move her away from mainstream pop + she doesn’t have the dedicated fan base of country or r&b/soul

Hailey just disclosed she would've sung Don't Give up on Me by Andy Grammer had she not sing that Tate Mcrae song for Top 24. I think that song choice would've been better received by the fb community which could've boosted her chances to avoid bottom 2 smh 

Edited by AD25

36 minutes ago, CarmenSandiego said:

You think that Abi is inconsistent or at least not consistently great, I think that with one exception Abi is consistently great while I think that Kaibrienne is the more inconsistent of the two, although I do feel some sympathy for her.

I think they both are. Sure Abi didn't stop her performance twice so that's good but she has had very noticeable issues in every performance but her audition. 

• Like 1

I personally prefer McKenna over both Abi and Kaibrienne, but the voters might not agree with me on that.

On TVLine's poll, the top ten are currently Will (7.29%), Abi (7.26%), Triston (7.19%), McKenna (6.97%), Kayko (6.84%), Jack (6.18%), Emmy (5.93%), Mia (5.77%), Odell (5.63%), and Ajii (5%).

https://tvline.com/lists/american-idol-top-20-results-season-22-recap-voting-top-14/top-20-eliminations-2

Edited by RTV