Rank the Top 8

Elliott

all eight are talented though. 

Top favs:

1. Zachariah Smith/Warren Peay

3. Iam Tongi

waning on me (Megan)/growing on me  (Oliver)

4. Megan Danielle/Oliver Steele 

inexperienced&inconsistent (Haven)/had better performances before this week(Wè) 

6. Haven Madisen/ Wè Ani

not my cup of tea even though they’re good 

8. Colin Stough

Edited by xfactor22

9 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Excuse Me Judging You GIF

I said respectively. The criticism for HAVEN was inexperienced & inconsistent. The criticism for Wè was she had better performance in the past. We is definitely experienced and prettt consistent. Note I said respectively 

11 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

my thoughts exactly lol

I said respectively. The criticism for HAVEN was inexperienced & inconsistent. The criticism for Wè was she had better performance in the past. We is definitely experienced and prettt consistent. Note I said respectively. They were separate criticisms

Just now, xfactor22 said:

I said respectively. The criticism for HAVEN was inexperienced & inconsistent. The criticism for Wè was she had better performance in the past. We is definitely experienced and prettt consistent. Note I said respectively 

Tami Roman Wow GIF by Bounce

Ooh alright that makes sense. :lmao: I thought you meant that for both - cause yeah I totally agree with you on that for Haven. But Wè is totally consistent and very experienced (which you said here and I agree). But now that I know you meant the latter comment for Wè, I get that and that makes more sense. :haha: Thanks for clearing that up.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Tami Roman Wow GIF by Bounce

Ooh alright that makes sense. :lmao: I thought you meant that for both - cause yeah I totally agree with you on that for Haven. But Wè is totally consistent and very experienced (which you said here and I agree). But now that I know you meant the latter comment for Wè, I get that and that makes more sense. :haha: Thanks for clearing that up.

No worries. I should have been more clear from the start tbh.  I edited my ranking post to be clearer 

Edited by xfactor22
  • Thanks 1

QUEENS

1. We
2. Megan

Did not care about you, but you keep delivering!

3. Iam
4. Zachariah
5. Oliver

Don't care much
6. Warren

Haven

7. Haven

My anti-country male instinct keeps kicking in even though you are decent
8. Colin

• Thanks 1

1. We Ani

2. Iam Tongi

3. Megan Danielle

4. Warren Peay

5. Oliver Steele

6. Zachariah Smith

7. Haven Madison

8. Colin Stough

Edited by Persy

Favourites

1. Megan

2. Wé

3. Iam

enjoy

4. Zachariah

5. Warren

Indifferent

6. Oliver

7. Colin

8. Haven.

The top 3 are mostly the ones keeping me invested in the season. They're the ones with the wow factor for me. They have unique voices and each of them excel at something better than everyone else in the comp.

I like and respect Warren and Zachariah as competent vocalists but they aren't must see acts for me.

I really liked Oliver to begin with but he stopped standing out when lives came. I will say, this recent performance was back to former, if he keeps doing that then he'll move up.

As for Haven.. very good songwriter, probably has the best career outside of Idol. But in terms of pure singing she isn't on their level. It's OK though, she's still young and plenty of time to improve vocally.

Edited by Hsamid
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1