American Idol S21 Top 20 Discussion

istersay

3 minutes ago, jjeem said:

He is like a carbon copy of last year's winner who performed awhile ago (I can't remember his name).

Noah Thompson.

AKA. Getting the winner's treatment just like Maddie. Ugh. Bad single choices. But at least an EP is coming out in June???

Colin isn't that good. Dear god if he makes Top 10.

1 minute ago, joe14 said:

And she was kind of questionable on The Voice to begin with lmao.

Unpopular opinion, but outside of We, all the alumni of The Voice have gotten worse, with the biggest culprit being Michael...just a nasally, mediocre mess. Marybeth was also questionable on the Voice, but I almost feel like her range was better then than it is now. Her tone has become more interesting (even if it sounds like a fake country accent, but that's another discussion), but she has sacrificed range for a mild improvement in tone. Now, she just seems to growls through every other note. 

I mean I couldn't stand Michael on the Voice but I've tolerated him more now than before :haha:

But yes, I agree Wé's the only one.

2 minutes ago, erik g said:

BETTER be Wé. There is no other option

Seriously! (!) 

2 minutes ago, m1key said:

Colin got the worst edit of the night by far so here's to hoping he somehow goes home tomorrow! :wub:

Don't get your hopes up. :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, Carrie_On said:

That was awful. Worst of the night. If he wins, this season will be the biggest failure since Season 9. 

Don't make me post Lee's wonderful original songs with a Spotfiy link.

The only way Colin wins is if Iam loses or doesn't make Top 4... Let's not hope for that cause say what you will about my fandom buy Iam has a lovely voice with SOUL. 

Really shook that 3 guys got eliminated from that group. 😮 

But also kinda sad and shocked seeing Elijah go. He was a platinum ticket holder.... but yet the votes were not on his side. :( :broken: I would have liked seeing more performances from him but oh well. We needed to make it through.

• Like 1