Mon Mar 13 0.74 7M
Tue Mar 14 0.50 5M

American Idol Season 21 Ratings

Air Date 18-49 Demo Viewers
Sun Feb 19 0.61 5.3M
Sun Feb 26 0.73 5.2M
Sun Mar 5 0.72 5.6M
Sun Mar 12 0.60 3.3M

american idol 3/12 views are skewed down because the episode aired at close to midnight eastern time due to the oscar’s 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

american idol 3/12 views are skewed down because the episode aired at close to midnight eastern time due to the oscar’s 

I think they should have skipped that night, not really fair to those contestants who were not seen by as many people as the others

ratings are climbing back

wetr.JPG.7156eac6dbdf5c49430b22ec623ffb06.JPG

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Carebear1999 said:

Then watch Idol… because what I’ve seen of Idol has been chaotic at the least bit. 

Just because some of us think the AI talent is better, doesn't mean we can't watch the voice too, lol.

The AI dramatics and cliches are probably what keeps me watching on YouTube rather than whole episodes though. Some of it just feels so scripted, from thw drama to the coaches "advice" and the narratives they so plainly push. 

Edited by Hsamid

I’ll give The Voice some credit, it’s battles are never as bad as some of the duets were on Idol the other night :haha:

However, those are crammed for time and the Voice battles take place after tons of professional practice so I guess it isn’t a fair comparison.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

I’ll give The Voice some credit, it’s battles are never as bad as some of the duets were on Idol the other night :haha:

However, those are crammed for time and the Voice battles take place after tons of professional practice so I guess it isn’t a fair comparison.

i noticed the difference today since i watched Idol last night and The Voice today.

2 hours ago, Hsamid said:

Just because some of us think the AI talent is better, doesn't mean we can't watch the voice too, lol.

The AI dramatics and cliches are probably what keeps me watching on YouTube rather than whole episodes though. Some of it just feels so scripted, from thw drama to the coaches "advice" and the narratives they so plainly push. 

Prob the best response to that message

It's like apples and oranges, like what you like, but make sure to be respectful

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So @jayshon is a country fan now, and stans Ryley. 2023, huh.

im NOTT a country fann LMAOOO just liked Hollys perfoamnce.😭😭 Ryley is amazing and NOIVAS is my king again after that KO… that’s my current stance on this very meh season….

Cause ms idol has me hoooked this seasonn!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jayshon said:

im NOTT a country fann LMAOOO just liked Hollys perfoamnce.😭😭 Ryley is amazing and NOIVAS is my king again after that KO… that’s my current stance on this very meh season….

Cause ms idol has me hoooked this seasonn!!!

ur right tho i prefer the singers on idol overall

also better format

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 1