The Voice vs. American Idol

Raquel01

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

on the topic of american idol everyone go laugh at my best post of all time in that thread i need validation bc i worked hard on that edit

Interesting

Edited by Cookie73

15 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

i take my validation however i can 🤩 however fwiw i realize that it’s a joke at the expense of someone and that is not nice so i shall delete the post

Oh I couldn't careless about the post I wasn't offended I just thought it was funny that you begged for attention. :dead:

• Haha 2

So.. for those who have been watching AI and The voice. Which one you tuning into tonight?

Think I'm going Idol today. Both 2 hours but one will future 20 performances and the other 12. More performances = less filler.

Edited by Hsamid

5 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

So.. for those who have been watching AI and The voice. Which one you tuning into tonight?

Think I'm going Idol today. Both 2 hours but one will future 20 performances and the other 12. More performances = less filler.

The Voice 110%.

Can't stand that other show.

Will watch Iam, and a few others through YT.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Idol because it's live and the voice is taped. I'll watch the voice tomorrow on peacock. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

The Voice 110%.

Can't stand that other show.

Will watch Iam, and a few others through YT.

I do think Idol is more cringey. I just go back to doing something else when the Judges speak 🙂

• Like 2

I'm watching TV but if the thread gets boring I might quit and just watch the clips later on youtube lol

Now I remembered that they're not going to post the losers, but no one I care that much about anyway and I can just check Soap if I have to

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Hi it's me I am back. Yeah don't watch American Idol. :dead:

welcome back!!!!!!

hope you learned your lesson this time. :P 

having lots of people to root for is cool, but they have to actually go far in the competition too! 😄 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Hsamid said:

Also glad to be amongst fellow traitors 🤭

I tried watching back and forth but I just got exhausted and ended up muting the AI stream till Oliver came on :P 

Yeah that show is screwed thanks to the f-ed up demo dynamics.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

welcome back!!!!!!

hope you learned your lesson this time. :P 

having lots of people to root for is cool, but they have to actually go far in the competition too! 😄 

Yeah at least my Voice favorites are basically a lock to make the finale. :dead:

• Haha 3

Just now, QueenKalie said:

Well you have Oliver on Idol at least. :dead:

I don't know man, Colin and Warren are still there. Oliver needs to have his Stay/Dancing on My Own moment soon if he wants to make it to Top 4 (Top 3 is a crapshoot at this point).

Just now, Daillon said:

Maybe I should just take a break from watching singing competitions, what a sh*tshow :haha:  

They just need to move them to streaming services so there less of a potential for minivan to mess it up. Or just completely eliminate fan voting. 

24 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Hi it's me I am back. Yeah don't watch American Idol. :dead:

Idk. The results were garbage but some of the performances were very good to great. Kaeyra, Marybeth, Lucy, megan..

Just watched the voice performances and I don't think they match up to the best AI offered tonight

Edited by Hsamid