• Brayden Lape
    • Bryce Leatherwood
    • Morgan Myles
    • Justin Aaron
    • Kique
    • Parijita Bastola
    • Kim Cruse
    • Omar Jose Cardona

I'm a really strong believer in Kim, but I think this will finally be the week she ends up in the bottom. TPTB just REFUSES to pimp her and it's such a shame. I think Kim will be joined by Rowan and Kique, and I'm pretty confident in this prediction.

I originally expected Bryce to have a really bad song choice and end up in the Bottom 3, but he unfortunately did OK tonight.

I think Kim will beat Rowan and Kique out, though, unless robegate 2.0 happens.

7 minutes ago, erik g said:

Voted Rowan, Kique, and Bryce for bottom 3. I don't actually think Bryce will be in the bottom, i just knew i was NOT going to vote Kim

Still SO mad Bryce didn't get bussed tonight. TPTB KNEW Bryce's fanbase would eat up a Morgan Wallen song. It's honestly so disgusting. 

Kique and Rowan are in the bottom for sure.

3rd one is tricky. I´m going for Kim based on the lack of reaction she´s had thus far, but she should easily win the Instant Save. 

Parijita in the bottom did cross my mind but I´m not officially ready to declare her in the danger.

Kique, Rowan, and one of Kim or Justin. I’m leaning slightly towards Kim since they will not want Gwen shut out of the finale. Whomever it is between Kim and Justin will get the instant save unless Blake forces it to be Rowan somehow.

Sorry Kique if you’re reading this.

Get well soon.

Edited by Jaffy

I still think its Kique, Rowan, Kim.

I won't believe Parijita or Justin are in danger unless if they really bombed it, which they didn't at all. They will pimp them more next week for a finale spot.

Off chance Brayden is in the bottom, he wasn't bad, but others were better this week. Eventually he might need to sing for the IS if Bryce is gathering more votes by next week.

Most situations, Kim is winning the IS though.

4 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

Why are you worried about Kim?? Even if she is at the bottom, she is 100% winning it (Unless things go horribly wrong)

Kique has the advantage of not performing live, and if we're being honest his performance today was one of the best from a vocal perspective (no missed notes, pitchiness, etc) and in part may be due to it being a prelive performance. 

I'd personally LIKE to see all of Team Blake (except bodie) in the Bottom 3. I've made excuses for all of them in the past, especially Brayden, but man, Rowan, Brayden, and Bryce are just the weakest competitors left, unequivocally, IMO.

Unfortunately, I think Brayden and Bryce are 100% safe. So what I think will ACTUALLY happen is that:

1. Rowan is guaranteed Bottom 3. Too many shaky performances (including the weakest performance of the entire Top 10), and she's not country or particularly appealing to Minivan.
  2. Kique will get Bottom 3 as well. I thought he did quite well (even if his performance was prerecorded), but since he was in the bottom last week, I think that will follow him into this week. I also don't know how people will feel about him having a prerecorded performance. I don't see it (or him having COVID) garnering as many sympathy votes as others think it might.
  3. Last is a tossup, but in order of how likely I think they will be in the Bottom 3 - Kim, Parijita, Justin. I love all of these singers, but I think their appeal to the general audience is limited.
    1. Kim didn't choose a good song to win votes even though she sang it very well. Almost pitch perfect, but she also just doesn't have the same fanbase or palpably tremendous momentum as the other women with similar demographics from prior seasons (i.e. Kyla Jade, Rose Short). And I can attest to this because those two were my snowflakes in their respective seasons, but I just don't like Kim as much as I liked them, personally.
    2. Parijita feels like she's losing the momentum she built off of her blind audition, and her live performances haven't been as strong as her pretaped. (I thought she sang beautifully last night, but I don't think that song will do her any favors in terms of getting her more votes, and there were some shaky and pitchy moments, especially after the first chorus.)
    3. Justin's song choice tonight was super safe and didn't allow him to show how aggressively wild and special his voice can be. Being a firecracker like he was on "Break Every Chain" is kinda his ace in the hole. He sang gorgeously last night (AS ALWAYS), but I hope playing it safe doesn't backfire on him. He's my #1 snowflake 🥺