• Morgan Myles
    • Devix
    • Parijita Bastola
    • Kim Cruse
    • Omar Jose Cardona
    • Alyssa Witrado
    • Kique
    • Justin Aaron
  2. 2. Bottom 4 (chose 4 and comment IS Winner)

• bodie
    • Brayden Lape
    • Rowan Grace
    • Bryce Leatherwood
    • Eric Who
    • Morgan Myles
    • Devix
    • Parijita Bastola
    • Kim Cruse
    • Omar Jose Cardona
    • Alyssa Witrado
    • Kique
    • Justin Aaron

Rowan seemed like the obvious IS winner but after her tonight maaaaybe Devix has a shot? There’s no way she is getting the save if her IS performance is as bad as tonight’s, and the producers will want to prevent Camila from losing two artists in one swoop.

27 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Rowan seemed like the obvious IS winner but after her tonight maaaaybe Devix has a shot? There’s no way she is getting the save if her IS performance is as bad as tonight’s, and the producers will want to prevent Camila from losing two artists in one swoop.

What I was thinking too but look at what happened to Ariana last season. At some point TPTB just knew none of her artists were making finale so they just stopped trying. They tried it with letting Holly close Top 13 but wasn't as impactful as they'd hoped.

Camila's situation is different though because she has Morgan. And that's really all she needs.

Hope hope hope Devix somehow pulls through though.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

Eric and Alyssa are pretty much settled in. 

Rowan, Kique, Devix, Kim seem at risk next.

Going with Rowan and Devix joining the first two. I think Kique and Kim will have done enough to survive, although if they land there then I wouldn't be super surprised.

Rowan wins IS. 

1 minute ago, jork said:

Ehhh, Rowan's losing the narrative. I'd prefer if she gets sent packing, she's having an identity crisis as the show goes on.

I have to ask, does your username have anything to do with THE Bjork? Because I love her.

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

There's a slight chance that Kique undeservedly lands here if the Blakers save Rowan. He's probably the only one that could be replacing her, the rest are 100% safe.

I don't see that happening, like, at all. But who knows, last season, Lana stayed until semifinal despite being polarizing due to being Team Blake.

24 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I don't see that happening, like, at all. But who knows, last season, Lana stayed until semifinal despite being polarizing due to being Team Blake.

Lana was the only country singer that season though, and she got song choices that suited her. She also performed mostly vote getters. Her Top 13 song was “Humble and Kind”

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Lana was the only country singer that season though, and she got song choices that suited her. She also performed mostly vote getters. Her Top 13 song was “Humble and Kind”

You are right. I don't see Rowan escaping the bottom 4 after that poor performance

Edited by Gustavo527

2 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

I guess it could depend.

Blake rarely loses anyone on Top 12/13 week sans few exceptions. That being said, Rowan stumbled last night, so there's that.

I do think she'll be B4, but it wouldn't completely shock me if she manages to escape it.