The Voice 22 ● Top 16 Results ● Discussion

istersay

1 minute ago, thecarterfilez said:

Based on numbers it's definitely a two horse race between Brayden and Parijita... with Bodie right behind them... Bryce might sneak into the finale also..

Bodie is much better than Brayden.  Don't get the hype, he is boring, but America votes for young and cute.

Just now, gabe0101 said:

I feel bad for all of you. There’s a reason he has been a front runner all season. Perfect classic country artist that minivan eats up. 

That’s actually sad lol Are you not hearing yourself? So it doesn’t matter how bad he’s singing, he’s going to the final anyway? The VOICE isn’t about voice or talent anymore I guess

Just now, kimseolhyun said:

That’s actually sad lol Are you not hearing yourself? So it doesn’t matter how bad he’s singing, he’s going to the final anyway? The VOICE isn’t about voice or talent anymore I guess

Welcome to IDF and yeah, unfortunately, that's how it works, sometimes.

It's 1) Genre 2) Looks 3) Voice

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

honestly i wasn't as convinced as everyone else after bryce's performance that bryce would lose (in part because i thought it was a pretty good performance), but, yeah, after kate's stellar performance i am surprised. and kevin and sasha both had great performances too :( 

Feels like I've said this a lot, but . . . ha!  Tell me another one!

3 minutes ago, gabe0101 said:

Hahaha I told you, haters. Bryce will be your worst nightmare. He definitely was top 5 vote getter overall. He will come back and be in the finale. Be very afraid. 

Good for him? …. But it’s still frustrating when he gets through over someone who he isn’t half as good as just because he’s a country male. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kimseolhyun said:

welcome to Idolforums :jaswave:

that's just an opinion, we all have them, and that is how the voice sort of works, not always the best voice or singer advances, and country artists mostly do well especially on Team Blake

1 minute ago, jem128 said:

Even though Bryce didn’t get PV he may have very well gotten more votes than anyone else in IS so in that sense it’s not surprising 

That's quite possible, and it wouldn't be surprising if he had the third highest votes on his team. Everyone in the instant save except Bryce was a steal, while he was an original member of Team Blake.