Will Morgan Myles win The Voice?

CandiceFan12

Will Morgan Myles win The Voice?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Nashville singer on Team Camilla win it for Camilla Cabello?

• Yes, with the right song choices, she will
    • No, but she'll reach the finale
    • Voted off in the Semi-Finals
    • Voted off in Top 10
    • Voted off in Top 12
    • Voted off in Top 17

Too early to make a firm case, but she definitely could. 

For now I'll say she makes the finale, I think that's a guarantee. They're gonna treat her right and she's a serious vocalist. Her only obstacle to win might be a certain country singer on Team Blake.

Edited by Misirlou

I loved Morgan's audition, she's clearly incredible. No argument from me on that. But already insinuating she'll be  the winner and we haven't seen any of the other contestants yet? We keep hearing how amazing the talent is this year, with lots of 3/4 chair turns. Seems kind of premature and even a little offensive to the other contestants. Doesn't it? Or am I taking this too seriously? 😬

1 hour ago, BelleoftheBall said:

I loved Morgan's audition, she's clearly incredible. No argument from me on that. But already insinuating she'll be  the winner and we haven't seen any of the other contestants yet? We keep hearing how amazing the talent is this year, with lots of 3/4 chair turns. Seems kind of premature and even a little offensive to the other contestants. Doesn't it? Or am I taking this too seriously? 😬

Ok, i know you are new on the forum so, let me tell you this: after 22 seasons, we have reached the point where this show is very predictable. The audience of this show is not, by any means, diverse. The main audience it's a butch of middle aged white women that worship male country singers , and that includes Blake, hence, Team Blake's contestants get an advantage just by being on his team, to the point where is obvious that one of his contestants is gonna end in the Top 2 (with a very VERY HIGH probability that he ends with two contestants in the finale). 

So, we just need to take a look at his live show team and assume which contestant of his team will be in the Top 2. Which is either the contestant that appeal most to the main audience (usually a male country singers, as i mentioned before) or, in case that there is no "Minivan bait" on his team, the contestant that ends getting the better treatment by TPTB (like Wendy last season). 

So, once we assume that, we take a look at the other teams to see which contestant has the most chance to be in the Top 2 along Team Blake's contestant (The chances of Blake having the whole Top 2 are very low because that's not what TPTB wants, but it's clearly not imposible). Now, TPTB usually (not always) gives certain "preference" to the most new coach, to the point where they push a contestant from his/her team to be at least in the Top 2 with Blake's contestant, this contestant will be "The Chosen One" , examples of this are Brynn, Maelyn and Thunderstorm (of course, if the new coach doesn't have a potential winner, TPTB takes another route, see Team Ariana last season, they went with the "first group to win" route instead, once they saw the appeal that GNT have with the audience) . However, it doesn't always have to be from the new coach's team, sometimes they give this "honor" to a contestant from a team of a coach that has been a coach before but hasn't won and they want to give that coach their "first win" (See Sawyer, Alisan, Carter, Chris B., Brooke, Kennedy) or sometimes is just a random contestant or a contestant that reunites certain caracteristics (Billy Gilman, Katie Kadan). Or sometimes, when a contestant is so talented to the point where they clearly overshadows the rest of the competition, they push them the most they can (See Jordan Smith). Sometimes, the TCO even comes from Team Blake, while the contestant with most "Minivan appeal" comes from another team (See Cam vs Kenzie). It varies from season to season. Of course, the "TCO" from each season have to proof him/herself and show that they are talented enough. Is not enough to have TPTB pushing you, you need to prove week after week that you deserve the prize. Sometimes, the TCO doesn't even ends in the Top 2, especially in cases where there are contestants that have more audience appeal than them (This was the case with Brooke, Kennedy and Katie). So yeah, the TCO also needs to have at least some audience appeal to really have a chance at winning.

In this case, i would say that there is a good chance that Morgan will be the "TCO". The fact that they have featured her a lot in promos and that they leaked her audition just adds to this theory. And i would dare to say (Please, don't hate me) that she clearly standout in her team with her vocal talent (Of course, the other members in Team Camila are great, but c'mon, a five octaves range is no joke), so, she can easily be the last member standing from her team. She also has crossover appeal (as mentioned before), Minivan doesn't tend to favor female country singers but if she sings some country songs, that would give her at least some "Minivan points", along with her overall background, like, being from Nashville, working to help veterans, etc. Also, based on her audition, they can't really label her as a "screamer", (and even that didn't stop Alisan from winning). And considering her experience, i see her being consistent enough to keep being voted each week. 

So, yeah, maybe i'm looking way to deep into it, but the addition of all of these things makes me think that she can easily be in the Top 2. Of course, everything can happen. Often, we don't even know who is the real frontrunner until the Knockouts (the KO's are a key point in the competition, this is where most eventual winners have their "breakout moment"). Let's see if that's the case with Morgan or if the frontrunner ends being someone else (i can see it happening, honestly). 

This is the way i see it. And don't worry, i'm clearly the one that takes a TV show way to seriously. Not having spring season affected me :haha:

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Ok, i know you are new on the forum so, let me tell you this: after 22 seasons, we have reached the point where this show is very predictable. The audience of this show is not, by any means, diverse. The main audience it's a butch of middle aged white women that worship male country singers , and that includes Blake, hence, Team Blake's contestants get an advantage just by being on his team, to the point where is obvious that one of his contestants is gonna end in the Top 2 (with a very VERY HIGH probability that he ends with two contestants in the finale). 

So, we just need to take a look at his live show team and assume which contestant of his team will be in the Top 2. Which is either the contestant that appeal most to the main audience (usually a male country singers, as i mentioned before) or, in case that there is no "Minivan bait" on his team, the contestant that ends getting the better treatment by TPTB (like Wendy last season). 

So, once we assume that, we take a look at the other teams to see which contestant has the most chance to be in the Top 2 along Team Blake's contestant (The chances of Blake having the whole Top 2 are very low because that's not what TPTB wants, but it's clearly not imposible). Now, TPTB usually (not always) gives certain "preference" to the most new coach, to the point where they push a contestant from his/her team to be at least in the Top 2 with Blake's contestant, this contestant will be "The Chosen One" , examples of this are Brynn, Maelyn and Thunderstorm (of course, if the new coach doesn't have a potential winner, TPTB takes another route, see Team Ariana last season, they went with the "first group to win" route instead, once they saw the appeal that GNT have with the audience) . However, it doesn't always have to be from the new coach's team, sometimes they give this "honor" to a contestant from a team of a coach that has been a coach before but hasn't won and they want to give that coach their "first win" (See Sawyer, Alisan, Carter, Chris B., Brooke, Kennedy) or sometimes is just a random contestant or a contestant that reunites certain caracteristics (Billy Gilman, Katie Kadan). Or sometimes, when a contestant is so talented to the point where they clearly overshadows the rest of the competition, they push them the most they can (See Jordan Smith). Sometimes, the TCO even comes from Team Blake, while the contestant with most "Minivan appeal" comes from another team (See Cam vs Kenzie). It varies from season to season. Of course, the "TCO" from each season have to proof him/herself and show that they are talented enough. Is not enough to have TPTB pushing you, you need to prove week after week that you deserve the prize. Sometimes, the TCO doesn't even ends in the Top 2, especially in cases where there are contestants that have more audience appeal than them (This was the case with Brooke, Kennedy and Katie). So yeah, the TCO also needs to have at least some audience appeal to really have a chance at winning.

In this case, i would say that there is a good chance that Morgan will be the "TCO". The fact that they have featured her a lot in promos and that they leaked her audition just adds to this theory. And i would dare to say (Please, don't hate me) that she clearly standout in her team with her vocal talent (Of course, the other members in Team Camila are great, but c'mon, a five octaves range is no joke), so, she can easily be the last member standing from her team. She also has crossover appeal (as mentioned before), Minivan doesn't tend to favor female country singers but if she sings some country songs, that would give her at least some "Minivan points", along with her overall background, like, being from Nashville, working to help veterans, etc. Also, based on her audition, they can't really label her as a "screamer", (and even that didn't stop Alisan from winning). And considering her experience, i see her being consistent enough to keep being voted each week. 

So, yeah, maybe i'm looking way to deep into it, but the addition of all of these things makes me think that she can easily be in the Top 2. Of course, everything can happen. Often, we don't even know who is the real frontrunner until the Knockouts (the KO's are a key point in the competition, this is where most eventual winners have their "breakout moment"). Let's see if that's the case with Morgan or if the frontrunner ends being someone else (i can see it happening, honestly). 

This is the way i see it. And don't worry, i'm clearly the one that takes a TV show way to seriously. Not having spring season affected me :haha:

damn. This a whole essay😂😂

• Haha 6

5 hours ago, BelleoftheBall said:

:lmao: this goes on all the time here with contestants being suggested as probable winners, people like to predict, it's not that serious really. There are always surprises once we hear them all sing on stage

the OP likes to make these threads  :jaswink:

Will Worth the Wait win The Voice?
By CandiceFan12

Will Thunderstorm Artis win The Voice?
By CandiceFan12

Will Joanna Serenko win The Voice?
By CandiceFan12

Will Hailey Mia win The Voice?
By CandiceFan1

Will Lana Scott win The Voice?
By CandiceFan12

• Haha 5

Morgan is talented and experienced. The Voice has also been promoting her, so it's definitely possible. If she opens the premiere episode and wins season 22, it will be the third time that the first aired contestant is the season's eventual winner. The two previous instances are Girl Named Tom in season 21 and Todd Tilghman in season 18.

• 2 months later...
On 9/18/2022 at 5:11 AM, istersay said:

:lmao: this goes on all the time here with contestants being suggested as probable winners, people like to predict, it's not that serious really. There are always surprises once we hear them all sing on stage

the OP likes to make these threads  :jaswink:

Will Worth the Wait win The Voice?
By CandiceFan12

Will Thunderstorm Artis win The Voice?
By CandiceFan12

Will Joanna Serenko win The Voice?
By CandiceFan12

Will Hailey Mia win The Voice?
By CandiceFan1

Will Lana Scott win The Voice?
By CandiceFan12

notice how none of them won .... it's a curse

Edited by erik g
  • Haha 5

On 9/18/2022 at 12:20 AM, Gustavo527 said:

Mmm, looking back at this, i wasn't that wrong. But at this point i wasn't expecting Bodie to be pimped the way he was. It's almost like he was the actual TCO, not Morgan (He probably was). 

Usually, when I scan the spoiler list, look for “types” of contestants who usually do well, I look for the teens, the male country singers, and powerhouse, female R&B singers, and work from there….not the 35 year old, white female Nashville singers, who picked the brand new coach. This time was different. Getting 3rd place is honestly an accomplishment, given her historic disadvantages with the audience. 

• Like 5

• 2 months later...