The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

On 11/8/2021 at 5:48 PM, Someone648 said:

Kique GomezΒ InstagramΒ | YouTube (no videos) |Β TikTok

Β 

Β 

Just a heads up, this isn't actually his YouTube channel, it's someone pretending to be himΒ :dead:

Β 

I was confused when I saw his account as the top comment ofΒ this AGT video, then I realized someone was impersonating the contestant in this video, and now that person is pretending to be Kique.

Β 

ED4D52B1-3288-4526-816A-8DFF1F36186F.jpeg

Edited by Mistake006
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Mistake006 said:

Β 

Just a heads up, this isn't actually his YouTube channel, it's someone pretending to be himΒ :dead:

Β 

I was confused when I saw his account as the top comment ofΒ this AGT video, then I realized someone was impersonating the contestant in this video, and now that person is pretending to be Kique.

Β 

ED4D52B1-3288-4526-816A-8DFF1F36186F.jpeg

Oh my god - that’s terrible! I can’t believe someone would do that.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MulherPepita said:

Β 

I'm sorry. Somebody randomly translated all the comments to a Brazilian whatsapp group and said that this happened lol

it could have, I might have missed something, it'd be interesting if it happened

9 minutes ago, civilvoice36 said:

Has anyone gotten any Mega Mentor guesses yet?! Or has any of the artists followed someone new recently bc don’t they meet the Mega Mentor this week?!

All speculation, I'm rooting for Harry.

He's off his tour for the next week or two from my understanding and I believe he's back in the states. It would be nice.

But again I have zero proof. It would be a huuuuuge name though.

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

All speculation, I'm rooting for Harry.

He's off his tour for the next week or two from my understanding and I believe he's back in the states. It would be nice.

But again I have zero proof. It would be a huuuuuge name though.

That’s my prediction and prayers too! I love Harry Styles and yea I see that break in his schedule, I would die if it was him

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, civilvoice36 said:

That’s my prediction and prayers too! I love Harry Styles and yea I see that break in his schedule, I would die if it was him

Yeah. And we somehow pulled off Ari for a whole season, getting Harry for a day or two within an open schedule isn't inconceivable. Just expensive :haha:

Β 

Edited by Someone648
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Yeah. And we somehow pulled off Ari for a whole season, getting Harry for a day or two within an open schedule isn't inconceivable. Just expensive :haha:

Β 

Well idk how much money they spent on Camila to coach but it could be less and imagine Harry Styles, and Jazmine Sullivan in one season

1 hour ago, MulherPepita said:

I'm sad that Camila didn't choose Anitta as her advisor, I had my hopes up

Β 

that would have been great :wub:Β they have been friends a while

Β 

Β 

Β 

2022 Coachella

Β 

Β 

Hi y'all! πŸ™‚

Β 

First off, sorry for the trolling over the past 2 days. We just needed an extra day to recover some info and ensure that we weren't being fooled with new info. When y'all noticed I removed the number from the OP... well I actually just didn't expect it to be that noticeable, that was my mistake :haha:

Β 

First, there's no duo thing coming up. Nothing Delta Goodrem-y. Nothing Eric and Andrew becoming a duo. I just needed a distraction because people were inching dangerously close and I got a couple DM's about it in a 5-minute timespan.

So the twist isn't really a twist, but rather a modification... and a first, actually.

Β 

Remember when we said we were having some trouble with taping 2? We found out why there were some inconsistencies, and we didn't get the full story until after we posted the battle spoilers:

Β 

Top 48? No. TOP 56.

12 per team? No. 14 PER TEAM.

24 battles? No. 28 BATTLES.

Top 32? No. TOP 36.

8 per team into KO's? No. 9 PER TEAM

DISCLAIMER: No, we don't know how exactly this affects the KO format. Nothing's been stated regarding that. BUT the one steal and one save remained in effect for battles besides the extra battle.

Β 

Thanks to Futurama... every time I hear the number 56 - GIF on Imgur

Β 

Β 

We've been working on identifying those 8 additional contestants over the past few days and we're pretty sure we have it all down πŸ™‚

Β 

I do still have to format that post, and I just got home from work - so give us a little while. But that's the "twist." Not much of a twist, after all.

Β 

Again, apologies for the trolling, we just wanted to make sure we weren't being trolled before we posted anything about it but yeah, it seems to be 100%.

Β 

Will post the new taping 2 info + names in a bit πŸ™‚

Β 

Also my apologies to any fans of Tanner Howe, there's an edit in there, too.

Β 

Edited by Someone648
  • Thanks 5

FIFTY-SIX PEOPLE?!Β  Oh, God!Β  That'll mean montages galore unless they give us consistent two-hour Battle episodes!Β  Montages in Blinds, too, probably!

Β 

And nine on each team?Β  Three-way Knockouts like in Ireland's version?Β  Or four pairs and a four-way Knockout?