The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

2 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

NBC has money to throw at the show since it’s only once a year now 🀞 

Β 

True manifesting Ariana to come back or Doja or Harry Styles or Miley but is most likely going to be Kelsea 🀣

7 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

NBC has money to throw at the show since it’s only once a year now 🀞 

The sweet spot for a 4th coach is probably 6-8 million, which is honestly probably too high for anyone not named Blake or Kelly. The reported $20+ million for Ariana should be a fireable offense for whoever signed off on that.Β 

18 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Nick's active on TikTok so if it were him, I feel like they would've just posted it by new. Them holding out on the 4th person does seem to point to it being someone completely new to the show, and the official release is probably a better introduction to the new coach than a TikTok trend.

They are creating suspense for a reason. I think weΒ΄re definitely having a new coach.

Β 

Or in a much, much less likely situation IMO, Adam coming back.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

They are creating suspense for a reason. I think weΒ΄re definitely having a new coach.

Β 

Or in a much, much less likely situation IMO, Adam coming back.

Agreed, it's gonna be someone new or Adam. I'm gonna be highly dissapointed if is the later, btw

7 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

so just came back and read everything going on…

yall i have a theory, what if its a Voice Alumni?Β 

Morgan Wallen? πŸ€”Β 

Β 

Honestly, none of them are famous enough, including him (I was joking).Β 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

The sweet spot for a 4th coach is probably 6-8 million, which is honestly probably too high for anyone not named Blake or Kelly. The reported $20+ million for Ariana should be a fireable offense for whoever signed off on that.Β 

Β 

Jesus, i didn't search for it but they paid 20+ million just for Ariana to flop like that? Ariana should do a season for free just to paid for the show loss 🀣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Shinuki said:

Β 

Jesus, i didn't search for it but they paid 20+ million just for Ariana to flop like that? Ariana should do a season for free just to paid for the show loss 🀣

Ariana flopped so hard. Worst of any coach ever tbh… but she banked 20 million hope production is 😊 

• Like 1

I skimmed through the comments on TikTok. Some are worried because Kelly hasn't posted yet. Adam and Jennifer Lopez were mentioned as possibilities. There were a couple of negative remarks about John. Most seemed fine with Gwen's return.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Ariana flopped so hard. Worst of any coach ever tbh… but she banked 20 million hope production is 😊 

Β 

you're hard on ariana, it was her first season, she had crazy pressure because her fans always demand that she be PERFECT and that she doesn't make any mistakes

Β 

they were really mean to her, i found her pretty good for a first season, she was funny, very nice to her team (few coaches have been as nice to their team as Ariana, to invite them to her house , crying with each elimination...)

Β 

so yeah she didn't make the right song choices for her team but doesn't feel as harsh she wasn't a disaster as you can tell.

Edited by French20
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, AngelaKD said:

How am I the only person who thinks they chose the Grace Kelly challenge because the 4th coach is the singer of Grace Kelly, Mika?
Β 

That was my first reaction but then I realized he is only famous in Europe.

Gwen being a judge at 53 is kinda badass...that has to be the oldest female musician/pop star coach there has ever been on one of these big talent shows? At least in the US anyways. Having JLo and two female musicians in their 50s would really be kinda groundbreaking and cool.

2 minutes ago, ikwonic said:

JHud is completely out of the picture right? Not like they’d create this much build up for her to return, but...

Β 
i think so….they would never have Jhud and John on the same panel.

Although I personally thought Ariana really endeared herself the target audience obviously didn't like her (old insecure broads lol).

Β 

For business reasons they should go with someone from the older generation like Dolly, Springsteen or Bon Jovi