The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

What's a scenario tomorrow that you don't think will happen but wouldn't be completely shocked if it did?

Brayden singing for the IS.

Β 

To add, I wouldn't be surprised if Rowan gets an emotional moment in the IS and wins it either.Β 

Β 

Will these things happen? Maybe not, but this show has had shocking moments.

6 minutes ago, JollyNcool said:

I don’t think a consistent artist like Parijita will be on the bottom 3

In my eyes, it was her weakest performance so far. I don't expect her to be in there because she has the consistent support, but personally based on the quality of the performances tonight, I think she was in the bottom 3 overall. Just a stumble.

That being said, if she DOES somehow land in the bottom, she's a lock for the save.

Edited by Someone648

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Imagine the meltdowns of Kique gets voted through and Kim doesn’t. I already made it clear that I think Β Kique had an unfair advantage.Β 

Β 

IDF's dream B3: Kim, Parijita, Justin.Β :wub:

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Imagine the meltdowns of Kique gets voted through and Kim doesn’t. I already made it clear that I think Β Kique had an unfair advantage.Β 

Β 

His 'unfair advantage' only lies in sounding good tonight and not having to contend with the live audience. He still has to actually convince people to vote, and I don't think he did enough. This isn't Robegate 2.0.

Β 

I'm more interested in how they will handle the IS. Are they gonna use dress rehearsal footage again? I think this is where Kique may have an advantage, since he'll sound better and can appeal to the audience more, but again, I doubt it will do much. Ask Fritz Hager from AI.