The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

Hear me out on this….

Β 

Team Legend got the 3 best performance spots of the night….opener, 1st hour pimp spot, and closer.Β 
Β 

Maybe they’re struggling for votes.Β 
Β 

The last several seasons have been a struggle for Team Legend. Just sayin’…

Β 

Honestly, all of them except for Team Blake could be struggling for votes. We’ll see who they pimp next week. Β 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, zjc19951109 said:

Just checked FB and bodie got like 1k reacts in 10 minutes and already surpassed Morgan who was released like 10 minutes before him, and I can't find one single bad thing in the comments.

I can't believe Bodie made minivan enjoy a Tiktok songπŸ˜‚Β They really listen to whatever Blake sells huh

Because they're his sheep.Β  They do whatever their shepherd says.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Bodie is 100% safe, but indeed this obscure song and rapping shall test his voting power.

Β 

Again, if it declines, I don't care, he killed that, but I'm still curious.

Β 

Honestly, his entire live show run has been a test of Blake's appeal to the demo. 2 songs that were just released this year, and a novelty one-hit wonder with a very specific pop culture cachet. And somehow bodie managed to thrive on those songs.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, LyteFunky1 said:

Based solely on fb likes so far looks like bottom could be Kique, Rowan and a toss up between Kim/MorganΒ 

Imagine the fan wars that would ensue.

Β 

As a fan of both its one of the worst case scenarios, but I'd also be eating a shitton of popcorn reading this forum.

• Like 1

Tonight the voice episode I wanna say this I expect parijita to be safe followed by omar followed by Bryce Leatherwood and bodie and Morgan myles and justin Aaron and kim cruse and Brayden lape will be there to make the top 8 next week fighting with rowan grace and kique and I wanna say this tonight wasn't fair for kique live performance to be pre recorded and shown tonight and it seems like we are going to have a another Adam Levine thing if kique is in the bottom tomorrow nightΒ 

1 minute ago, Hamza Tufail said:

πŸ˜‚

Β 

Dang, wanted to give it a laugh react, but I've reached the limit. 🀣

Β 

RJv0kEW.png

Some people aren’t very bright, and will believe anything they read on the internet. Β 
Β 

I’ve never seen anyone hit the react limit before. That’s hilarious!

Kworb update:

Β 

50 Chris Stapleton - Tennessee Whiskey (from 80)

Β 

52 JVKE - Golden Hour (from 86)

Β 

61 Morgan Wallen - Sand in My Boots (NEW ENTRY)

Β 

83 James Ingram - Just Once (NEW ENTRY)

Edited by Teraginn
  • Like 1

Tennessee Whiskey has been in the top 100 on iTunes ever since it was released. I would have thought everyone who wanted it in their iTunes Β library would have it by now, but that’s clearly not the case. That song has made Stapleton very rich.Β 

I really didn't like the song choices tonight. bodie's was the only half decent pick.

bodie > Justin > Morgan > Kim > Omar > the rest

Β 

For me;

Who I WANT for the bottom 3 overall: Rowan, Brayden, Kique

Who I think SHOULD be in the bottom 3 based on tonight: Rowan, Brayden, Parijita

Who I EXPECT to be in the bottom 3: Rowan, Kique, Kim (Kim as the likely winner of the save)

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Tennessee Whiskey has been in the top 100 on iTunes ever since it was released. I would have thought everyone who wanted it in their iTunes Β library would have it by now, but that’s clearly not the case. That song has made Stapleton very rich.Β 

Yes . . . but to make that big of a leap right after Morgan sings it?Β  Not a coincidence.