The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates 🍂

Someone648

Someone also asked whether he'll do "Dream On" and he said that it's soooooo hard, so nope. :haha:

He also said that a couple of people this season want to sing "FaithFully", but we'll see.

Also, I suggested "Still Loving You" by Scorpions, and he said that he don't know this song. :haha:

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, QueenCami said:

i think bryce and brayden could do the original i will always love you. but arguably that’s not whitney houston at all, since her cover of it doesn’t affect their performance at all (whereas doing whitney’s cover for a dolly night might make more sense).

idk i feel like they could make that work (both in terms of justifying it — perhaps “whitney helped popularize it further” — and in terms of vocals).

Did You watch American Idol this past season??  They did the "Carrie Underwood" theme one week and only three out of the five performances were actually Carrie's songs 💀

Edited by Gustavo527

3 minutes ago, jem128 said:

Are there any other covers she does regularly or you think this is definitely it?

This is mostly wishfull thinking from her fans (Including me 🥺

(And i actually want her to sing it so i can get my extra points on the prediction thread :ph34rwave:)

Edited by Gustavo527

40 minutes ago, ikwonic said:

She definitely won't close the night if this is her song.

She probably needs the Semifinal pimp spot more than the Top 10.

I can see her closing the first hour on Monday, then Legend's TCO closing the second. Then they'll swap places in Semis.

14 minutes ago, jem128 said:

I thought she does BGV for Maroon 5 or is this a joke that went over my head?

She’s adams vocal coach, she doesn’t sing backing vocals.

My guess is the voice either has a backup person, or she’s doing lessons virtually 

• Like 1