The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

Ive searched quite extensively for a missing Reina who sings in Spanish and have found nothingΒ 

I’ve tried variations on it as well

Reina, Rayna, Rheina, Riena, Rhiena, Rene, ReneeΒ 

Β 

Either she isn’t following other contestants yet or the source misremembered her name. Or her Instagram handle is not her name

Steven is a generic name and searching for that is going to be quite an undertaking

Β 

I haven’t looked that closely into the missing Kayla yet because that’s also probably going to be a big undertaking (there’s so many variations on Kayla) I found a Kayla who sings and follows 2 other contestants but it looks like she wasn’t in LA during the blindsΒ 

1 hour ago, VF333 said:

Ive searched quite extensively for a missing Reina who sings in Spanish and have found nothingΒ 

I’ve tried variations on it as well

Reina, Rayna, Rheina, Riena, Rhiena, Rene, ReneeΒ 

Maybe her name is spelt Reyna or Raina.

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Eric Who (another member of Team Camila) also seems to be back at the hotel.Β 

ThatΒ was fast!Β  Then who's about to have rehearsals?!Β  Team Gwen or Team Camila?!

1 minute ago, JodiRose said:

Guys, Emily is leaving LA right now, for she posted on her InstaStory, β€œpeace out for now, LA”. I don’t know how long she will be away from LA for, but I do still hope she made a team this time this season.

If that’s the case, she probably didn’t make it.Β 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

@Bk1234Β @Someone648 Around when was Cara confirmed to be in LA, and why did it warrant her name being in green?

Cara was actually confirmed to be in the hotel a few hours before spoilers were dropped. :dead:Β We made her green because if she’s at the hotel right now (which judging by her story posts over the last couple days, she is), she turned a chair. Given the time she likely flew in, she’s probably either on Team Blake or Gwen.

Edited by Bk1234
  • Thanks 3