The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

#ICantWaitForSpoilers

Β 

also

I like having incomplete spoilers so that when watching the show, it's not like I know every single detail. Watching Katie Rae win her battle and getting stolen in the KOs (instead of BrittanyBree) was very interesting πŸ™‚

Edited by VoiceFan!
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

#ICantWaitForSpoilers

Β 

also

I like having incomplete spoilers so that when watching the show, it's not like I know every single detail. Watching Katie Rae win her battle and getting stolen in the KOs (instead of BrittanyBree) was very interesting πŸ™‚

yeeeeees

14 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

#ICantWaitForSpoilers

Β 

also

Β 
sammmeeee

Hi everyone! Currently on my lunch break at work and thought I'd check in. πŸ™‚

Β 

Just wanted to give you these notes before the list eventually drops:

-There are potentially a LOT of errors. Most sources weren't able to recall much beyond theΒ four-chair turns. Not every Camila stan has a bad memory, but most of the sources with a bad memory were Camila stans, if that makes sense lol

-There's a lot of TBA. A LOT. We have 5 names total that we can tie to taping and coach pick, while the rest is from a following circle.

-We believe that something changed in social media rules for the contestants (or they don't like each other lol) because we didn't really get people following each other until blinds were in the middle of taping.

-A coachΒ potentiallyΒ at least tied Adam's Season 9 record (I believe that's the record?) for most 4-chair turns. I'll discuss that in better detail when the list drops because it assumes that some of the sources were 100% accurate.

-Contestants seem to be flying back to LA already so this list is subject to an update pretty much from the second it's posted.

-PLEASE REVIEW THE WARNINGS/DISCLAIMERS I GIVE ON THE OP. 99% of y'all are fine and get it, just don't be crazy. Don't spam them. Don't put stuff in YT comments. Or IG comments. Just don't.Β 

Β 

Hope you enjoy the info when it comes out!Β πŸ™‚

Β 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Β 

-A coachΒ potentiallyΒ at least tied Adam's Season 9 record (I believe that's the record?) for most 4-chair turns. I'll discuss that in better detail when the list drops because it assumes that some of the sources were 100% accurate.

Β 

Adam had six 4 chair turns on S9. I believe thatΒ΄s the record. So, damn, looking forward to see whoΒ΄s the coach.

Β 

My prediction without any backing whatsoever: ItΒ΄s John.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Adam had six 4 chair turns on S9. I believe thatΒ΄s the record. So, damn, looking forward to see whoΒ΄s the coach.

Β 

Tell me why I was about to reply and guess that it was Kelly? πŸ™ƒ

Β 

Kinda hoping it's Gwen, but realistically I'm guessing John as well.

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Β 

I think it’s Camila πŸ‘€

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I could be wrong, but if there's anything I've learned, is that a lot ofΒ  the more experienced contestants don't tend to trust the young-uns/new coaches.

That has been true and I could also be wrong, but I was already wondering if Ariana’s interactions with her team and their social media growth would have any affect on people picking Camila and I have read a few things post blinds to make me think it is her.Β 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

-Contestants seem to

Hoping it's Gwen but i'm pretty sure there's like a 0% chance of that happening so my guess is John

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, jem128 said:

That has been true and I could also be wrong, but I was already wondering if Ariana’s interactions with her team and their social media growth would have any affect on people picking Camila and I have read a few things post blinds to make me think it is her.Β 

I also guess Camilla - but not so much because of Ariana’s interaction - rather the age and genre of the contestants and also Camilla coming from a competition show like Kelly.

Edited by MusicMedicine
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, jem128 said:

I agree with this tbh. We’ve seen how far the show goes with supporting artists.Β 

So I guess it can be more lucrative to have a positive relationship with your coach than to find success on the show

Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

Β 

Β 

What if it’s Blake 😏

I’ve seen things on here that there’s lots of country this season and Kelly’s gone….plus he does have the best track record of all the coaches

Β 

I’m not sure though. Without the spoilers and without knowing how Camilla pitches, Β it really could be anyoneΒ 

• Like 1

SeparateΒ 

Β 

I’ve listened to more of Camilas music and quite of a few of her songs could potentially work quite well on the showΒ 

Β 

Something’s Gotta Give, All These Years, Β Feel It Twice, This Love, and Everyone At This party. All I could hear on the showΒ 

3 hours ago, VoiceFan! said:

Watching Katie Rae getting stolen in the KOs (instead of BrittanyBree)

No because this was the gag of the century. As much as I loved KatieRae, us BrittanyBree stans were in SHAMBLES after months of being convinced she made lives.

Β 

3 hours ago, Someone648 said:

We believe that something changed in social media rules for the contestants (or they don't like each other lol) because we didn't really get people following each other until blinds were in the middle of taping.

Lmao I thought it was me who sucked at the research...anyways the drama if the contestants actually dislike each other? Could y'all imagine the TV we would be getting when the season's enemies get paired up in a battle/knockout omg

By the way, the only way you can tell there is an artist on The Voice this season is if they have music accounts (with at least singing covers or original songs) and are currently at the hotel the Voice artists usually stay at. Am I correct?

Edited by JodiRose