The Voice โ— S22 โ— Spoilers/News/Updates ๐Ÿ‚

Someone648

10 minutes ago, jem128 said:

1iota added a taping on Friday afternoon. Do you think thatโ€™s the coaches performance, or are they not filling up their teams as fast as expected?

Could be either-or, at this point.ย  Hard to tell withย these coaches.

26 minutes ago, jem128 said:

1iota added a taping on Friday afternoon. Do you think thatโ€™s the coaches performance, or are they not filling up their teams as fast as expected?

It would be iconic if they had a repeat of the S1 scenario (no chairs getting 2nd chances).

• Like 5

Hey yโ€™all! Just wanted to keep yโ€™all posted that weโ€™re actively working on getting that info to you. That being said, the info is a LOOOOT harder this season for reasons Iโ€™ll explain later on. Specifically names are complicated. Think of it as several first-name only or other โ€œJimineeโ€ and Liviancaโ€ stuff like last season.

TL;DR weโ€™ll be taking longer than usual.

ย 

BUT Iโ€™LL LEAVE YOU WITH THIS:

If the info we have thus far is accurate, thereโ€™s one coach thatโ€™s clearly dominating. Might be a S21 Kelly-type run, who knows? Discuss. ;)

ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 16

20 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Hey yโ€™all! Just wanted to keep yโ€™all posted that weโ€™re actively working on getting that info to you. That being said, the info is a LOOOOT harder this season for reasons Iโ€™ll explain later on. Specifically names are complicated. Think of it as several first-name only or other โ€œJimineeโ€ and Liviancaโ€ stuff like last season.

ย 

If the info we have thus far is accurate, thereโ€™s one coach thatโ€™s clearly dominating. Might be a S21 Kelly-type run, who knows? Discuss. ;)

ย 

Donโ€™t forget. Berritt Haynes (whom I actually happen to be friends with at social media) was a bit of a toughie last season for a lot of us, since his name is very cool and unique.

ย 

I remember after the taping of the battles, we were trying to find the names of a few unidentified artist from Team Blake, answers to the male artist being a possible โ€œBarrettโ€; after the taping of the knockouts, we found out his name was actually spelt a little differently.

34 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Wonder if it's the usual underdog, AKA Miss No Doubt returning in a big way.

• Like 4

Taping three has been the fodder taping these past two seasons with lots of no-chairs. I wonder if itโ€™s the same this time or not? Or maybe a different taping was a fodder taping?

44 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

ย 

I honestly canโ€™t predict who is dominating.

ย 

When you say dominating, are you talking based on chair turns or feedback? And have the auditions been pretty good so far, or are a lot of them mediocre?

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

Youย couldย say whom that is, since it's not like we'd know the number that he or she actually has.

2 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Youย couldย say whom that is, since it's not like we'd know the number that he or she actually has.

Yea you could say who lol๐Ÿ˜‚ I am so excited and wondering whose gonna get the strongest teamsโ€ฆ.. but who does everyone think is dominating????

3 minutes ago, civilvoice36 said:

Yea you could say who lol๐Ÿ˜‚ I am so excited and wondering whose gonna get the strongest teamsโ€ฆ.. but who does everyone think is dominating????

I think John or Camila are most likely to dominate, followed by Gwen, with Blake in last. But we all know Blake is bringing at least one person to the finale.ย 

ย 

That being said, I donโ€™t think I could make an accurate prediction as to who is dominating, because I could see it being any of the coaches.

As spoiler season begins, I just want to thank all of the spoiler hunters and sources! It takes a lot of work to gather all of this information for people on an online forum and I couldnโ€™t appreciate it more!!ย 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Angeles said:

As spoiler season begins, I just want to thank all of the spoiler hunters and sources! It takes a lot of work to gather all of this information for people on an online forum and I couldnโ€™t appreciate it more!!ย 

Yea thank you to all the spoiler people and @Someone648ย for organizing it all and making it the best he can for all of us

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Someone648 said:

ย 

ย 

โ€œSimilar to Kelly S21โ€ Iโ€™m going to interpret that as a returning coach dominatingย 

ย 

Probably John or Gwen since Blake doesnโ€™t dominate. He usually has 2-3 artists who are bound to be finalists from the jump. Which wasnโ€™t a Kelly s21 run

ย 

I would like it if Gwen wasnโ€™t an underdog coach for a season. Because both times she had an artist in the final was because of an instant save and during season 19 it was team quotasย 

3 hours ago, VF333 said:

I would like it if Gwen wasnโ€™t an underdog coach for a season. Because both times she had an artist in the final was because of an instant save and during season 19 it was team quotasย 

But Carter won season 19, and without team quotas, Ben Allen may have made it to the finale, so I wouldnโ€™t have considered her an underdog coach during season 19.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, VF333 said:

โ€œSimilar to Kelly S21โ€ Iโ€™m going to interpret that as a returning coach dominatingย 

ย 

Probably John or Gwen since Blake doesnโ€™t dominate. He usually has 2-3 artists who are bound to be finalists from the jump. Which wasnโ€™t a Kelly s21 run

This is an interesting point. Maybe John or Gwen is dominating. I think John would most likely be dominating by this analogy considering he is the coach who has been on The Voice panel the second longest.

2 hours ago, Anybody354 said:

This is an interesting point. Maybe John or Gwen is dominating. I think John would most likely be dominating by this analogy considering he is the coach who has been on The Voice panel the second longest.

If thatโ€™s the case

ย 

I could see producers putting a lot of talented โ€œJohn baitโ€ contestants in the mix seeing as he hasnโ€™t won for quite a while. Strong artists who would likely pick him which would explain him dominatingย 

ย 

Maybe a lot of rnb gospel contestants then ?ย 
ย 

Alternatively- Something else I could see

ย 

All the non-country contestants probably now see John as the safest choice seeing as Kelly is gone. So maybe Blake had his usual crowd and everyone else gravitated towards Johnย 

1 hour ago, VF333 said:

I could see producers putting a lot of talented โ€œJohn baitโ€ contestants in the mix seeing as he hasnโ€™t won for quite a while.

I don't know about that.ย  They've put in many "John bait" artists across all six of his seasons, and he's had plenty for whom he didn't even turn.

17 hours ago, Someone648 said:

ย 

ย 

thankewe.gif