The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

Just now, jem128 said:

There were multiple leaks in between Bodie’s leaks last season though. NOIVAS’ battle was the last leak we had.  
The recap episode last week puts a little space between them, so it’s possible but that still makes me think he won’t be the leak. 

At least the last NOIVAS leak was a Tuesday. All three of Bodie’s were on Mondays.

47 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

At least the last NOIVAS leak was a Tuesday. All three of Bodie’s were on Mondays.

Yeah, but wasn’t Bodie’s blind aired on episode 5? I’m not sure we’ve ever had a triple leak who was also the premiere leak, but nothing would shock me. Might as well go for it, and have him close the playoffs too. 

With the leak coming out tommorow. If we're gonna wait 2 weeks for it, At least entertain us with something new. Behind the scenes footage of contestants, Audition/battle prep and rehearsals, or hell maybe even just the contestants hanging out similar to what Bodie did. If we wanted to watch recaps we'd just go on youtube.

But no, that would make the show too much about the contestants.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

With the leak coming out tommorow. If we're gonna wait 2 weeks for it, At least entertain us with something new. Behind the scenes footage of contestants, Audition/battle prep and rehearsals, or hell maybe even just the contestants hanging out similar to what Bodie did. If we wanted to watch recaps we'd just go on youtube.

good luck getting all that extra contestant stuff :giggle: 

probably will get more Blake stuff, which I don't mind, did you know it's his last season

excited for the leak though, whoever it is :bobo:

1 hour ago, Hsamid said:

Kate Cosentino has been doing a bunch of behind-the-scenes interviews with contestants on her YouTube channel and Kala has been doing Q&A's (the last one was with Gina) if you're interested in that!

• Like 1

Just now, FloorWax said:

Kate Cosentino has been doing a bunch of behind-the-scenes interviews with contestants on her YouTube channel and Kala has been doing Q&A's (the last one was with Gina) if you're interested in that!

I've been following Kala's channel. Didn't know about Kate though. That sounds interesting, I'll check it out, thanks!

• Like 1

Just now, nytsch said:

Kala was really good too, my only criticism would be that her high notes didn’t seem as strong, but it was a cool version I liked what she did with it.

Kala was great, it's not perfect by any means but I agree about this version being cool though.

• Like 3